Scales showed 10st 6lb this morning which was just the start to the day I needed! :)

Breakfast
2xapple and a muller light

Lunch
Pineapple and a muller light

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake (hexb and 2 x hexa)

I know it has only been one day but it's ridiculous how much more in control I felt yesterday by having less than 5 syns (1) so I'm going to try and keep that as a daily target to stay within and by having fruit for lunch. It may not always be the most enjoyable but that I think is part of my problem, I look to food as a way to enjoy myself/make myself feel better and it has to stop.

Scales showing 10st 5 this morning...would be nice if they went down by a pound everyday haha

Breakfast Toast (HExb), egg, 1 syn of ketchup

Lunch Half a punnet of grapes. Pleased with myself as I threw the other half away as I def would've eaten them otherwise. Pretty crappy lunch but I was out delivering CVs so needed something to munch on.

Dinner potato bake (tuna and cheese for hexs)
bowl of carrot sticks

Was gonna just have fish and veg but I'm far too hungry for that.

Was having such a good day, got lots of work lined up until the end of term then heard that I got passed over for a maternity post starting in September. Gutted wouldn't be in it right now. Feeling pretty useless but determined not to let it alter my diet.

Last edited:
They were at 10st 5 today so if they can stay there or go down one more by Friday morning (weighing early this week as a friend is cooking dinner on Friday and I want a week to counteract it, even though I don't reckon it'll be that bad) I'll be delighted. Just want to be in the lower 10s...makes the 9s seem alot closer than still having half a stone to shift to hit 10!

Ended up pretty annoyed with myself as I feel I def overate today. If I'd been working I know I wouldn't have had the carrot sticks or biccy! Grr! Thankfully I'm working tomorrow on Friday so hopefully that'll keep me on the straight and narrow (literally)

Are you seriously beating yourself up over one biscuit and some carrot sticks? You really worry me sometimes honey!!xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're doing great though! I don't know if you are being too hard on yourself but you have a lot of determination which I admire.
Annie:)

Just a thought Jenna, why don't you try changing your breakfasts round? It might kick start the scales again, you seem to have toast, egg and ketchup most days. My consultant said that keeping breakfasts changing is a good kick start.
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I tend to have it because it takes 2 seconds to eat and make... I'm really not a morning person. I think if my losses slow down/stop (with no explanation) then I'll mix it up but for now they seem ok, minus my need to drink wine like it's going out of fashion! haha!

I'm a quick breakfast person too honey, I'd rather have an extra 10 mins in bed!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back