Lol at jumping on scales again this morning, I'm glad its still the same as last night. x

Scales are 10st 5 this morning so I'm hoping I got away with it :p
Not sure of today's plan yet, I doubt it will be anything but the norm haha!

Breakfast
Apple

Lunch
HExB toast, egg and ketchup (1 syn)

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake (HExAx2, HExB2)
Biscuit 8syns...wee treat because it's the weekend

Last edited:
Scales said 10st 3 this morning...no idea how or why but it has really motivated me for the week ahead!

Breakfast
2 apples and a muller light.

Lunch
HExB toast, 1 egg and 1 syn of ketchup.

Dinner
2 x cod fillets, mixed veg and baked beans.
2 biscuits 8 syns

So, I've had my choc fix for the week :) Gonna try and keep treats for the weekend.

Last edited:
Hey Jenna! Any Walmart, Florida tips? Travelling to St augutine for 3 months and really want to keep on plan! Not sure how I'm going to cope with all the fast food opportunities either!

Hey Jenna! Any Walmart, Florida tips? Travelling to St augutine for 3 months and really want to keep on plan! Not sure how I'm going to cope with all the fast food opportunities either!

I know I'm not Jenna, lol, but we've just come back from hols & had a day in St. Augustine, it's really pretty, my advice is don't go to Golden Corral too often, it's not good for the waistline!!! Otherwise take care with ingredients in foods, they tend to sweeten so much stuff, baked beans for example are sweetened!!! WE ate out a fair bit & I'd ask for salad but without dressing & generally that was ok.

Have a fab time.

I'm so jealous, I LOVE St Augustine! I agree with Michelle, no good comes from Golden Corral...well if your willpower is like mine, otherwise buffets are quite a good option as you have the chance to fill up on veg :) Sweet tomatoes is great for healthy food! Today's food diary...could've been better. Made no attempt at ignoring the biccies as I had a rubbish day! Breakfast Pineapple, apple and a muller light Lunch Pineapple, apple and a muller light Dinner Tuna pasta bake (2xHExA and HExB) 12 syns on biscuit

Edited for a million biscuits fml

Last edited:
Back