35llbs to lose started 09.06.11

kay80

Morning sweeties,

Well i just had a preview... U could call it a mid way weigh in & iv lost 5 llbs!!!! Happy happy happy! Im chuffed. Weirdly i wore my normal size 16 jeans yesterday & they felt slightly lose. Its day 4 today & hopefully will stay 100% ts again today. I must admit yes2dy wz the hardest day so far, went to check our new house we just bought & rushed out hme forgetting to take a pack. So bought a coke zero on the way. Kept feeling hungry but stayed focused. For the first time in days actually craved anything just to kill the hunger. So glad i didnt cave in. Well got a wedding to go 2 in bham next sunday so need to go buy my little man (his 17 months old :) ) a pair of smart shoes... So hopefully alot of walking will be done 2dy might pop in tescos & c if the BL bars are still on offer. There's huge tescos, sainsburys & asda all walking distance in beckton so will check them out.
Have a good day everyone!! :))

Well done for not caving in, you can do it, good luck and stay strong! :)

good luck and well done, can i just ask, what drinks can u have as i only read about the juices u can buy and coffee as long as its black and certain teas (but i hate herbal teas) if u can have a can of zero coke, or dr pepper zero then i think this will help me when im desperate at work as it gives u a little sweet kick?????

Thank you!! Its makes such a difference getting all the supports & positivity! Thats the good thing abt this forum its so supportive & helpful & informative. I Found out u can have coke zero & dr pepper zero. Check out the stickies. I had 2 cans yesterday & a boullion with tabasco which helped. U feel like ur not losing out cos i can have those extras, than just packs & bars. (I copied & pasted the below frm the stickies)

Tea
Coffee
Coke Zero
Asda Diet Coke
Dr Pepper Zero
Bouillon
Green Tea
Peppermint Tea
Perfectly Clear red apple sparkling water
tescos own strawberry water
Hope it helps :))

brilliant thankyou so much that has got me a little more excited hahaha lol

well done for staying strong xx

IM ON DAY 2 ONLY lol but was bored with water i think i will save them as a special treat, If i get through day 3 i will enjoy a dr pepper zero wow that sounds so exciting haha, then after weigh in i will get myself one aswell. what day are you on x

Mrnin!

Yesterday was a little hard. Felt so hungry on& off throughout the day. Id planned 2 go out shopping etc but the weather in london was just so s**t! Pouring rain all day. It was one of those days where u grab ur duvet on the sofa, watch dvds & veg out! I stayed strong though 100% TS only 1 thing had 2 coke zeros throughout the day. I hope that dont affect me. My WI will be on wed.... Feeling Excited & nervous
Day 5 today... Alright so far ( im still lazying in bed lmao)!!!
Good luck evry1 :)

Well Done so far, only a couple of days to go until your first WI, you can do it!! :D

Hi Amzie,

Im on day5.. I used to treat the drinks as treats so in case i get really hungry then i crack open a can lol
My routine 1 litre water 1st thing after i get up, black coffee with sweetner 4 brkfst thena shake abt 1pm & maybe another coffee. About 6-7pm i eat the bar. I look forward to it.. Love the bars mmmmmmm. The rest of the 2-3 litres water throughout the day but finish b4 8pm... Or u will b going loo all night lol
The litre bottles really help & i can monitor how much water i drink.
Dont worry abt ur slip up.. First few days esp r tough but hang in the it will b worth it & remember y u want to do it :)
Tc
Were worth it!!!!

Hi there, I am also on day 5 and have never tried a VLCD before and was wondering if you happen to feel bloated today? I've also got stomach pains. I imagine this is just my body adjusting but thought I'd ask?

been to the toilet recently? not no 1's :)

Nope, luckily i havent felt bloated or anything like that.. Touch wood! I feel fine & more energised. Was a bit moody for a bit.... But got over that nw once i had my choc shake.
Dont worry u will have your up & dwn days but they will pass. Just stay focused & think long term :)
Cos were worth it :)

Much to my surprise I have been to the loo but my belly is still distended! Nevermind I'm sure it'll pass, just need to give it time i suppose.

And yes you are right.. we are worth it lol.

also I'm in ketosis today which is a huge relief! Just waiting now for the energy boost to kick in!

Thank you for your replies guys :)

Back