36lbs in 7 weeks!

hannah88

So happy I could cry! :) starting to feel like me again now. Love this diet! I went out this weekend and I was so worried about drinking alcohol but it was absolutely fine, didn't get paralytic and I still lost 5lbs this week! Here's my most recent diet photo :)

Attachments

• image-2701579127.jpg
    image-2701579127.jpg
    540.2 KB · Views: 563
That's fantastic Hannah! Well done! :D

Fab that you had a good time at the weekend too! Did you stick to the meal plan completely and just add on the alcohol or did you also eat out? I only ask because I'm planning on going out this weekend and am curious on how others work round this.

If I lose 5 pounds next week too then I would be CHUFFED!

This was my first week and I weighed in this morning and had lost 7lbs which I think is a bit rubbish personally! Hey ho!

X

Hi hun! 7lbs is amazing you should be really happy! :) that's half a stone in a week! Good for you :)

I went out Friday and Saturday night! On Friday I was worried that I would get really drunk if I didn't eat properly, so before I went out I had a weight watchers meal, filled me up. I had about 4 vodka and diet cokes on Friday and that was enough! Lol. But I was still ok, just tipsy!

Then on Saturday I stuck to plan and had vodka an diet cokes, tequila and apple sours and I felt fine! Was drunk but I didn't react badly to the alcohol. So then on Sunday I was really craving loads of food but I stuck to plan and weighed in today :) chuffed because I really thought I wouldn't lose because of the alcohol xxx

Thanks Hannah! :) Yeh I do think it's good but some people seem to lose like 11lbs in their first week! :eek: Oh well, I don't think it'll ever come off quick enough for me!

I'm going out Fri and Sat night too :eek:!! So excited - cos I didn't go out this weekend as it was the first weekend on plan but I have to say I was miserable!!!

Good for you for the weekend -well done! For not giving to hangover cravings too! :)

I've 'got' to eat out both nights- fri is a meal with sis in law to be and theatre (deal was that she buys tickets and I buy the meal!) and sat is a meal that's been planned for ages with my h2b and our best friends. I plan on upping my exercise this week - bootcamp sat/mon/wed and gym tues/thurs/fri/sun and choosing carefully on the menu when im out- salads etc and drinking vodka and diet coke/g n ts. I am a vegetarian so the eating out bit is harder as I can't have like a chicken salad or anything but I can still be careful.

X

Wowsers!!! Well done, and lookin great!

Wow! u looking amazing & ur absolutely stunning!

Fair play, I went out on Sat night but stayed sober, partly because i had to get up early the next dayn & partly because I was afraid of just how drunk I would get! Good to know tho :)

Well done

Wow that is superb ! What an achievement ! We must have started at the same time, I'm just going into week 8 and lost 28lbs, but a massive congrats on your 36lbs !

Aww thanks everyone! I am feeling a lot more confident. I think because I put the weight on so quickly (9 stone in 18 months!! Gave up smoking and had a baby!) it really was a shock to my system! I am so happy because I am starting to look like the me that I remember :) this diet is amazing! :) x

Fantastic results, what a difference! Reminds me I should probably take a progress picture sometime soon. Congrats - you must be very proud of yourself :)

Wow, looking amazing! Great inspiration for us all! :D

Brilliant really well done you look great

MrsPringle it's called slim & save. It's the same as the Cambridge diet but a lot cheaper :) x

youve done fantastically weldone! do you do 4 packs a day or three and a meal? apart from the drinks you had at the weekend was that the only time you didnt stick to the plan? I have just come off cambridge and i am so afraid this wont work. i know its stupid because its a VLCD and very similar but I guess thats the power of Cambridges reputation.

Back