3lbs Hits the dust

Candlewix

Down boy!
Hi everyone.
Weigh in on week 3 and 3lbs ( my lucky number) LESS!!
So far that is 15 lbs off. Hooray!!
I am finding this week difficult however, really craving a nice salmon salad??
I stand back in awe at some LT'ers that have been doing this for 12 weeks and more. It hopefully gets better...:wave_cry:

Well done cee 3lbs is brilliant and youve got over 1 stone off in 3 weeks which we know we couldnt do on any other diet, well done, as for the cravings at least its healthy stuff, when you get to refeed which you will, you should be able to have that! Keep up the good work :)

Well done thats great! Over a stone GONE! yay. I know what u mean about the cravings, i really want a tuna salad!? god knows y but its good healthy food. best of luck in the weeks to come.

yeh keep it up love 3lb gone forever

well done hun keep it up. I definately know how you feel with the cravings. I did 6 weeks last year, could go 3, 4 days without even thinking of a nibble then all of a sudden get hit with a day where i crave food constantly. Its those nights when you go to bed sticking with the plan and wake up feeling super strong and pleased :) keep it up x

Hi Cee,
congratulations on your weight loss, well done. It's alright craving that salmon you know just don't act on it. There was somewhere on this forum where someone said that if you crave something then take the first letter of it like s for salmon and then think of another word which should kick the craving, so I'll give you a few to start with : Sexy, swings, sunbathing, swimsuit, seaside, snails, slugs and so on, before you know it you will have forgotten all about it.
Best of luck
Doirin

Hi Cee,
congratulations on your weight loss, well done. It's alright craving that salmon you know just don't act on it. There was somewhere on this forum where someone said that if you crave something then take the first letter of it like s for salmon and then think of another word which should kick the craving, so I'll give you a few to start with : Sexy, swings, sunbathing, swimsuit, seaside, snails, slugs and so on, before you know it you will have forgotten all about it.
Best of luck
Doirin
Oh, Doirin you did make me laugh.
What a darn good idea!! Thanks...I find most of your posts really helpful. You should write for a magazine.
Thanks again...I am now off to SLEEP. Nite nite ;)

Thanks all

Thanks everyone for the encouragement...off and onward to week FOUR...ta dah!! :D

Well done - fab result! x

Thats brilliant, well done!!! Yup, that's the very strange thing about LT, most of us got cravings for fish and salad a few weeks into LT.....my OH are conviced they contain some kind of drug.......LOL!!!!But whatever they contain....they blooming WORK!!!!

LOL @ Doirin!! Brilliant idea!

I cannot wait to get back to eating salmon, prawns, tuna & cottage cheese, and seafood sticks- thats all I've really been craving?!

I only crave chocolate a week before my totm, so I've recognised that and will hopefully beat it when I go back to eating normally?

thats really ace.

well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Congrats on your loss. That's excellent. Keep going cos you're doing great!

Well done on your 3lb loss and 15lb loss overall!
I have craved tuna twice in 5 days!
Like me, I am onto Wk 4...onwards and upwards!

Back