Attack 3rd/4th time lucky!

debs2011

Hi, i'm debs and this is my 3rd or 4th time starting dukan :ashamed0005:. I'm on it 4 days now but I remember the other times on the attack phase i lost a lot more pounds than I am this time and I can't understand why. The only different thing i did this time is I just started using the oat bran yesterday because I hate it. I've only lost 2.5 pounds so far when I would have lost about 4 or 5 the last time. Also last night, I put a can of chopped tomatoes into my mince meat, would that have anything to do with the measly half a pound I lost since yesterday? :cry:

I've also taken up zumba which i really enjoy :)

Last edited:
Hi Debs, from what I've read the attack phase is only effective the first time round. You are better off doing a few PP days & then getting into cruise.

most diets 2nd and 3rd time arond don't show the same resuls.........happened to me on calorie diets.

A loss is a loss though, don't lose heart. Keep going

Glad I am not the only one. I am kicking myself, I feel off track...

I tend to think of my weight loss as packets of lard.....so even 2lbs is a pile!

Tessa

I tend to think of my weight loss as packets of lard.....so even 2lbs is a pile!

Tessa

Haha. I go by chickens. The chickens we have on our counter are approx 1.1kg so I keep telling people how many chickens I've lost.................. by eating chicken.

thats an ace way to look at it.

Back