3rd day for my hubby

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
He is doing sooo well i am so proud of him. No alcohol that is the worst for him, but it has not bothered him. Im feeling worse as i feel so guilty eating, i cant wait for Tuesday night to arrive so i can get started on wednesday. I will feel much happier.

It is great that you are doing this together, you must be so excited about the journey you are about to undertake. Remember to take plenty of photos as you become slimmer as it is often difficult to see the weight reduction in someone that you are so close to. Then you can look at the photos together when you hit the tough patches and see how well you've done.

Good luck and we look forward to hearing how well you're both doing in the coming weeks.

Well today is his 4th day and has lack of energy, and before he went to work, he put his watch on which usually struggles to get over his had, this morning just slid over

Other than that i am soo proud of him he did really well the weekend;)

Am so glad to hear that your hubby is doing well. There will be hard times when will power is really tested but if you both power through, the rewards of self control will feel great.

Good luck to you both, keep us all updated!

xx

Back