3rd week no loss help?

Hi all,

This is my 3rd week back on LT.. Ive always lost something each week. But having lost 17lbs in the first 2 weeks I've lost nothing this week.

Im really disappointed, i dint expect a lot 1lb or 2lbs. But not nothing when I'm literally starving myself.

Can anyone help? Ive been skipping and doing Wii Fit each night, drinking all my water and its not even TOTM :-(

Make sure you are not doing too much exercise. I agree that its probably water. Dont give in, i did that on a poor loss week and now im 5st heavier. Keep at it, im sure a good loss is in the pipeline.x

Sometimes it happens - you have to look at it month by month.

Check out my losses - only 1lb this week... Couple of weeks ago it was only 2lb.

Next week you could lose 4lbs who knows. What you have to remember is that over a month you WILL lose a good amount of weight even if one of the weeks has been rubbish. :)

Also - you're over two weeks ahead of schedule if you think of a stone a month loss

Even with no loss this week you're still almost two weeks ahead of the estimated weight loss of 1st a month. :)

Keep going! You're doing great!

I know how you feel, after massive losses at the start my body seems to have just given up for a while. But I can see inch losses, and so know the weight has to come off. It's horrible though. It makes me feel like I've been creating, even when I know I've been 100%. Especially when the pharmacist was looking incredulous saying 'you've eaten nothing? Not even picked at anything?' Well 'NO' I'd know if I had! It'll be better next week, fantastic losses for us both I reckon! Xx

I am on week 21 having been 100% (this time ) I did this before about 6 years ago & had a week when I lost nothing then drank a bottle of wine - lost a lot the next week but then felt it was ok to cheat..............OMG how wrong very very very slippery slope to gaining 5st PLUS!!!
Stick with it Think of it as a blip in the road to success! I have lost 6st 2lbs to date & there is nothing that feels better than seeing peoples faces that see me for the 1st time in ages! XX

Well done Annie your're doing brilliantly!!!! x x x

Back