3rd week

denise

hi guys ive just found this forum think its great!!!! to hear everyone is going through the same as me, this is my 3rd week on tfr and lost 9ibs 1st week had a wedding so bit of a cheat 2nd week i lost 4ibs no cheat on 3rd week now but have had 5 days all inclusive in spain done atkins out there but put 5ibs on must of been the vodka!!!lol:D

stay strong hun - you will see the benefits soon :)

Welcome to the forum xx Willpower my girl !!

hey Denise remember a loss is a loss!! Well done!!! Just wait, you will see the weight falling off you soon ;)

Welcome Denise, no more cheating now! What I would give to be on the atkins right now, steak ...hmmmm. But back to reality, be good and when your tempations kick in log on here and we'll sort ya out.

Welcome on board hun! Stick with it, it really works! Keep posting too it really helps.

hi denise hope the vodka was with lots of ice mmmmmmmmmm love a vod right now more than food. welcome to the asylum

thanks

hi everyone thanks for the replys i got soz bin working not bin able to get a min:sigh: but good news ive not cheated since me hol and hope to get the 5lb off by tues keep in touch it really helps knowing ya not alone

Back