3weeks in. 12stone to lose. need help =/

never even heard of it lol!! but it sounds disgusting!! id much rather eat cucumber, oranges n mints n drink water with lemon in haha xx

I'm the same! I can't even drink Lemsip lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey all im 28 and 20st 11 ive been big all my life but never this big my husband cheated on me when I was pregnant and ive just never stopped eating since!! Im a really bad emotional eater and hoping ww will help with this as sw seems to feed it!! So im taking the jump and starting class tomorrow im so scared that I will fail :( but I have to try as I have 3 kids and dont want to leave them without a mum

Hey all im 28 and 20st 11 ive been big all my life but never this big my husband cheated on me when I was pregnant and ive just never stopped eating since!! Im a really bad emotional eater and hoping ww will help with this as sw seems to feed it!! So im taking the jump and starting class tomorrow im so scared that I will fail :( but I have to try as I have 3 kids and dont want to leave them without a mum

hello,
im sorry to hear that, what a douche bag :(
i went a slimming world a few years ago and lasted 6 weeks, i followed the plan but put on every week, which made me feel really crap so i ate and ate. i am a stress eater, but can safetly say weight watchers has helped with this as i can still have my treats but a little less, i definitely think weigh watchers is better and im sure you will do great :D

weight watchers is alot easier i think as theres no plans to stick too persay, as long as you stick within your points then you should deffo lose every week.
good luck on your journey, all of us are always posting on here and we all reply. this thread and the lovely people on here have really helped me stay focused :D
GOOD LUCK, heres to becoming skinny minnies :happy036:

Hi to all!! Newbie here! Just read thru the thread, and have to say I'm smiling. You guys are all fab :thumbup: So much support going on!

I'm in same boat. Heaviest ever (24st 2.75), have always been big, def an emotional/binge eater, lost a couple of stone before got pregnant (was 17st 2 when I found out was expecting, and even at that point was 4st+ overweight). Wee man is 5 now, so 7st on in 5 years, from pregnancy, severe postnatal depression, anxiety, and marriage ending! And have PCOS. Stressy few years, which has left me with a little over 10st to lose, and no fitness whatsoever. Slightest thing and am breathless :(

But times are way WAAAAAAAAAAY better now! So - finger out time! Want to be healthy for me and my boy! Joined WW online on Sunday morning (so that's my weigh in day), and feeling good!!

Can I be cheeky and buddy up with you guys? :)

Hi BigLors, welcome! :) You've had a few very tough years there haven't you, but you do sound like you're coming through the other side of it now. :)

We have more or less the same start weight and I can identify with your anxiety and lack of fitness issues, I can move around easier than when I first started, but I still get breathless easily. I lost weight while I was pregnant (following SW) and kept it off until he was 3, but then stupidly started piling it on at over 2st a year (7st in total!) over the last 3 years!

You sound very positive, best of luck with it all. :) xxxx

Thank you sweetie! Xx

Feeling good hun (apart from current headache :thumbdown: ), like I'm in control? Long may it last!

Hiyas all x x im planning on giving up something quite drastic for lent (starting tomorrow lol)but undecided whether it should be crisps or choc both ruin my days points but both would be sorely missed I'd love to give up bread but id cave what about anyone else ?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I suppose if your not doing it for religious reasons and just jumping on the bandwagon like me you can start when you want lol im with u with the kit kat s so may be crisps to go their my worst habit and often my food to binge on so would be a good idea to give up crisps :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

im giving up DIETING for lent!!! well, im not but thats how i blooming feel :sigh:
i feel utterly b****x today (excuse my stars lol)
had weigh in this morning, and i PUT ON 1lb!!
this has been my best week dieting wise, no chocolate, no crisps, excercised abit more and drank alot more water.
i have never come back from a meeting feeling like i could cry :confused:
the only reasons this could be is;
1. i hadnt pooped (lol) before weigh in or the day before, but i havent felt bloated.
2. i wore different tshirt lol (my mothers theory)
3. i excercised and had a yogurt and fruit before meeting(i NEVER do this any other thursday, i normally just have water and no excercise before meeting)
OR 4. i found out the big bottles of volvic ive been drinking all week (3 bottles) work out as 15 points each!!! its the new cherry and the new pinapple and coconut ones, i know some of the volvics are 0 points but the 2 new ones wernt on the app so i googled them and decided to go with what someone said on some forum, so stupid me drank them over the week without calculating them.
5. its my totm but im on the pill so i dont actully have a totm.
6. antibiotics have tons of fat and points in them hahahahahaha made me feel better lol.

so thats my theories!! i have no idea, i feel like giving up and eating crap, im not going to tho as i have (in my eyes) done so well, but apparently i could have a major loss next week to compensate for this crappy week and more excercising could of made me gain :sigh:

either way, i suck this week.
boo you this week lol.

hope everyone is doing great xxx

Everyone of the above could make u gain a pound and it is really crappy, are you eating your points and weeklies ?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

I ask loads this on my Facebook groups and what I've found is that those eating their weeklies and needing to lose loads like us lose more than those eating less n eating really healthy are losing little amounts so what you found that eating more calorific foods help you lose more... And exercise is a dead cert to hold.fluids I was gaining weekly whilst cycling 25 k a day on bike I stopped exercise is lose again bonkers but true x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back