4.5 stone to lose with 5:2

Hello peeps!

*waves*

Can imagine doing back to back. My motto is what I can't have today I can have tomo. So I think I would crack knowing I had another fasting day tomo. But good luck to those that can!

Lady couple days been up n down food wise. The blooming buscuits always get me!

Otherwise I have tried to be conscious what goes in my mouth. I have definitely found that me tea time meals are harder to consume fully. I had pie weds & took a slice off it cos I looked at it and knew I was gonna get full. So had it for lunch yesterday instead. I have found if I eat too much at dinner I get tummy cramps. So I'm trying not to over eat at tea time!

I'm off shopping on my own this morning! Yay me! First time in god knows when. Going back to work tues so need a few new bits for work. Won't buy too much as hope to not be in them for too long!! Today is officially last day of maternity leave...... Booooo!!!

Fasting today too so hopefully it'll be easy as I'm busy this morning & for friend over for coffe later.

Not decided on tea yet. Another tortilla pizza or the ww meal I have in the freezer.......

So far

1 coffee
Chewing gum
& water

Check in later!!!

Ooo other half says Jeremy vine talking about fasting on his show at lunchtime - radio 2. if anyone is interested xx

Fast #13

So today has been ok.

Had my dinner but still feel hungry.

Had a sweet & sour weight watchers meal with 100g green beans

Have enough left for

Jelly

Hot choc

2 finger kit kat

If I still hungry after that I'm off to bed!!!

image-3969018762.jpg

Dinner......

Cheers ?

Took the boys swimming today & popped into town after for some bits. Before we knew it it was 4.30! Had to pop to supermarket on way home for mince for spaghetti Bol but vs till then had a 20 min journey home plus cooking time and no2 son was starting to get hungry. At 8 months old he's starting to get vocal about this!

So surrounded by fast food options we chose the carvery instead!

Happy boys!

So today I had

3 rounds toast
Digestive
2 egg mayonnaise & pitta crisp things
Penguin
Carvery

Then I caved in and had a 200g of toffee popcorn. Haven't eaten one of these since I realised they had 800 cals in!!!! Doh!!!!!!

Must be good tomo!!!!

Fast #14

Urgh struggled today. Felt bit sick/dizzy about 10, nearly caved in and ate but had another coffee & big glass of squash.

Lunchtime tried a chicken bovril drink which really did take the edge away.

Took boys to toddler group for a couple hours.

Came home & cooked tea. Cooked boys & other half toad in hole mash n veg.

I had 3 Quorn sausages & veg.

However started picking at boys tea as I was serving!!!! Doh!!!!

Without the picking today's menu looked like this

Bovril drink

3 Quorn sausagss
Brocoll
Green beans
Carrots
Bovril gravy

10 cal jelly
Options
2 finger kit Kat

491 cals + my nibbles!!!! I'll still call it a fast!!!!

On a down note

My maternity leave ends today :-(. Gutted. Wondering if that's made today more difficult for me.

I'm going back to same group but different office so kinda starting a new job. They poached me so they are excited for me to start just hope I'm really cut out for it & don't let them down.

Guess going back to work will save me snacking loads on feast days.

Working tues weds thurs. So will be fasting Thursday. Don't think I'm going to tell them just yet. I only have half hour lunch so hopefully no one will notice!

On a plus note son #2 has slept thru 2 nights in a row!!! Prob jinxed it but really hope lil man has it cracked now. I need the sleep now!!!

Ok 1st day on the job went ok. Boys were ok with mum. So all good.

Good wise,

Had brekkie

Special K & slice toast

Didn't eat lunch till 1.
Cheese n ham sarnie
Grapes
Cake bar thing
Satsuma

Tea time
Chilli n rice
2 pieces toblerone

8ish

After dinner too quick as had to rush out after work so was hungry again :-/

2 rounds toast with peanut butter n jam

Prob shouldn't have had that.

Pissed off too cos the venue we found have decided they they don't know what their dates are for 2025 & won't know till jan 15 and will give members priority!!wished the stupid woman had told me that before she let is look round & talk to head chef about menus etc. So very very annoyed. Every where is is soooooooo expensive!!!!!!

That's so rubbish you have to wait a whole year to find out about dates & then others will get priority! What kind of venue is it? What do you need to do to become a member (is that an option at all?)

X

That's so rubbish you have to wait a whole year to find out about dates & then others will get priority! What kind of venue is it? What do you need to do to become a member (is that an option at all?) X

No it's a golf club. But a small one that hasn't taken off on the wedding larky yet . They have only done a few.

I think I've gotten over it now. Their loss, their business. Think we found another venue now. However it's the same place my sis got married :-/.

She had her whole day there whereas we are having church then reception. So hoping she won't compare them both cos I'll ensure they are different!!!! (Sisterly rivalry and all that! Lol )

Hope to confirm things more over weekend.

Back