4.5 stone to lose with 5:2

Hiya sorry about the very short reply, but I wanted to read back through your diary before I commented and I knew I wouldn't find it again lol :eek: Ive just rewatched the the horizon programme on this and came on looking for some info and inspiration but you are right there is very little on here about the 5:2, im im like you in that I am much more of a grazer than a big meal eater. The health science behind this really appeals to me, do you have any tips please? ive tried all diets I think (except vlcd's, I think they are yucky and could never even last a day lol) and I'm sick of flitting between this one and that one, so thought, it can only be worth a shot :) youre doing great so far! Well done! Do you have any tips please? X

Hi ya,

Yes the health part of it fascinates me. I'm really hoping I can get my blood pressure down so I can get off these meds!

I'm still a newbie at this so my only tips would be use my fitness pal to log for fast days. I don't count on non fast days yet. When I hit a plateau then I will start to count.

As now I have done 11 fasts I have found my last 2 I was able to not eat till 5. Which is fab cos I get a better meal. Thinking now the longer I fast the more control I have.

Today I didn't eat till 11 and managed to control my snacking.

Oh and keep drinking!

Good luck! Like to hear how you get on!!! Have you started yet?

As I said before manage to control my snacking down today.

Didn't eat until 11,

Then had

2 toast peanut bitter & jam
Crumpet

About 2pm
Hula hoops & snack packet Oreos (eating on the go)

Then chicken roast! :)

Not bad I don't think!!!

Also have downloaded a pic from my model diet.com and saved it as my phone screen saver. There is a virtual me at this weight & one at my target weight!

I find it motivational . Once I figure out how to upload pictures I'll do so!!!

Peanut butter with jam? Really? Hmm might have to try that!!

Sounds like you're doing well :)

Surprisingly no!!
Will obviously have to buy some crumpets too :) Mmm crumpets.
Just had some Parma Violets to cure my cravings for something sweet.
Sunday nights are my downfall, the man goes back away to work, daughter in bed.... I just want to pick lol!

Morning! Hope baby got back to sleep.
Always some high lights or similar at the back of the cupboard :)

Fast 12 today.

No1 son is off today poorly so not busy doing normal stuff. Trying to drink more to keep rumbles at bay!!

Last week of maternity leave too!!!! Booooooo

Fast no 12..... Done!

Smashed it!!!

Lasted till tea time again. Only water/squash & coffee!!

Tea was

Leftover chicken
2 boiled eggs
2 toms
Mixed leaves
Cucumber
Salad dressing

10 cal jelly

Which left me cals for

Options & 2 finger kit kat (which I dipped in my choc!) ha ha!!! Felt naughty!!!!

35 cals to spare!

Now in bed, hoping my poorly lil man sleeps better tonight cos I could really do with the Zzzzz's.

That's a great day, well done!!

Ha ha!! All it was was Ww tortilla wrap 2 tablespoons of tom purée 40g onion 2 tomatoes 3 slices wafer thin ham 60g half fat mozzarella 70g frozen peppers Chopped up all small and spread unevenly by my 3 year old! Lol On a baking sheet in oven until cheese melted & topping browned. Lovely jubbly!!!! Evening snacks were 10 cal jelly, hot choc options (which I still seem to get lumpy) & an alpen bar. Now I think I better go to bed. Looking forward to the deflated feeling in my belly tomo!!!!

That sounds yummy! In back on 5.2 did well on it but slipped over Xmas (well that's assuming Xmas was about 8 weeks long eek). Just done two fast days together as tough to fast rest of the week as meetings with lunch!!

Hiya all :)

Here to subscribe and get some motivation to get on with the 5:2 diet. Friend of mine keeps stalling on which day we were going to start :( so I'm going it alone. I've found this forum very helpful in the past and hope to this time :)

Hope you are all doing well!

Now to do 2 fast days in a row or not...?? That's my question :/

xxx

Hiya all :)

Here to subscribe and get some motivation to get on with the 5:2 diet. Friend of mine keeps stalling on which day we were going to start :( so I'm going it alone. I've found this forum very helpful in the past and hope to this time :)

Hope you are all doing well!

Now to do 2 fast days in a row or not...?? That's my question :/

xxx

I think if you can do them together then it gets it out of the way but I don't think I could manage it to be honest :).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back