4.5 stone to lose with 5:2

Managed to not eat till 1 today, trial of fast days at work! I tracked my cals for a change today just to check what I was eating vs what I think I'm eating calorie wise.

Lunch was Cheese n ham salad cream sarnie 100g grapes Cheese n onion crisps Muller corner Average lunch yer? .....865 cals!!!!!

Tea was Sausage pasta bake (butchers sausages) Topped with cheese 2 tablespoons of Mayo

Rough cals of 1175! So nearly 2000 cals there! Crazy. Bit hungry at 8ish, caved in for a cake bar. Another 100 cals & few biscuits before bed another 200?

My TDEE is about 2300, so may have just got in there but goes to show doesn't take much to go over TDEE!!! The 5:2 diet fb page is full of before & after pics. Very inspiring.

Must keep focused !!!! I have our family Father Christmas picture in my mind. Next visit must be half that size! & I'm getting married next year!!!!! Focus!!!! Fast day tomo!!!!!!

Hi, sorry if this is a daft question but what does TDEE stand for? Just started on 5:2 without much more than the basic info. Thanks.

Hi, sorry if this is a daft question but what does TDEE stand for? Just started on 5:2 without much more than the basic info. Thanks.

Not a daft question.

TDEE is your total daily energy expenditure

Basically it is the number of cals you need to maintain your weight. As your doing 2 500 cal days you can eat to maintain on the other 5 and still have a calorie deficit. It's important that you eat well on your non fast days so your body doesn't go in to starvation mode.

Hope that helps.

The book is very interesting by the way. I got it cheap with kindle for a few quid.

Yesterday's fast went ok. My hands were extra cold even though I was plugging away in PC for most day. Must take hot water bottle into work for fast days!!!

Weighed in today. Lost 1/4 lb!!!! Still a loss I guess.

Just desperate to get into the 17's!!! Still 2lbs to go..... Come on!!!!!!

Another blow out weekend.

Yesterday we went shopping & ended up in Burger King. I didn't even think to have a healthier meal.....

Long overdue girls night out last night. Totally wasted.

How ever did throw up 3 times this morning, so does it still count? Lol

Didn't manage to eat anything till 1145, so kinda fasted up till then! Never gonna drink again!!!!!

Fried egg sarnie to help settle the stomach
Toblerone triangle
Slice of bread
Chicken roast dinner
Ice cream
Few mini eggs

Made up the big soup recipe from hairy dieters cook book.

So will eat that for lunch on non fast days to try to keep my cals under control.

Got asked to be bridesmaid for one of my besties last night! Marries in sept this year!!! Eeekk really need to shift some weight!!! The pic of the dress she sent me looks kinda fish tail! I'm never gonna pull that one off :-(

On a good note though finally booked our wedding venue!!! Yay!!!!

Oh I know the feeling. Im bridesmaid I June only got asked a few weeks ago and one of my major motivations to get the rest of yhe weight off. Trying to start this fasting for real today :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I keep looking at the picture of the dresses. I asked for a size 16 as I'm a avg 18 now. But to be honest I prob need an 18 at this rate. Another fast today & I'm in bed but my tummy is rumbling. I think I need to take measurements as I feel my losses are slowing down & this is going to dishearten me. I also need to reign in my treats, like biscuits etc. Maybe just try 3 proper meals a day & not snack. I bought insanity a few months ago and all I have done is look at the discs! I also have gym membership that only gets used to take boys swimming!!! I need more hours in the day!!! Urgh!!! Tomo is the new start! Must be good to make these fast days worth while!!

I don't know what size was ordered she took it from my measurements and said it can easily come down 2 sizes....

Im at the end of 2nd fast day. Looking forward to eating tomorrow :).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woo hoo to getting the venue booked! :) Very exciting! And being a bridesmaid will defo be great motivation. So has she already decided on the dress? If you're not keen on it, would she look at any others do you think?

X

Woo hoo to getting the venue booked! :) Very exciting! And being a bridesmaid will defo be great motivation. So has she already decided on the dress? If you're not keen on it, would she look at any others do you think? X
I know! Very exciting. Feel like all I'm talking about at the mo Is weddings & hen dos!!! Been trying to find a barn big enough for 12 this week but at a decent price! Think I found one now! I spoke to her today about the dress, not sure how serious she thinks I am. But she coming to a dress night where you can try on lots of wedding dresses & I'll show her what I look like. My target is to lose a lb a week. So by then I hope to be a couple stone lighter!!! & also I can't afford to stop losing weight for her dress as it'll take me off track for the plan for mine!!! So confusing! My heads every where x

Fast 18 was a breeze! Weigh in this morning! 3lb down. Whoop whoop!

Think I'm still 1 or 2 lb off my weekly target but catching up from my Xmas gain!!!

Weekend was another not so good one! Meant to go out for works do. Drinks n meal. Felt rotten from my cold so blew them out bit they made me feel bad so went after they ate just for 'one'. Ended up a bottle wine & bit later! Doh!!!

Banging headache Sunday. Why oh why!!!!

Looking forward to a few alcohol free weekends!!!!

Cold has now gone but now I'm getting a sore throat!!

Fast day today and again did great till I started doing tea & picked at the egg fried rice I was making & the prawn crackers on the table! Doh!!!

My meal was 3 egg omelette with 30g cheese, salad leaves & ff dressing.

Options
Curly wurly

So over my 500 prob about 650? Dunno, but I'm going to bed.

Back