4 days in

Feeling a bit under the weather today :( sore throat, achy and shivery :( but ploughing through. Going to the cinema, so best wrap up warm because it's always freezing in there! Have a great day xxx

must be a good feeling breaking the barrier... all the best hun x

Feeling a bit under the weather today :( sore throat, achy and shivery :( but ploughing through. Going to the cinema, so best wrap up warm because it's always freezing in there! Have a great day xxx

enjoy your film and get well soon

Yep getting through to 14's will feel good :) then it'll be time to focus on the next one :) hope you are still doing well xxx

kfirth said:
We'll both do it lady!! :) hope you got something nice shopping yesterday? I am saving up to buy some new things when what I've got starts falling off lol xxx

Nope watched my mum and daughter buy stuff and I had bar whilst they had subway hahahahah I waiting till I lost a lot more weight xxxx

therealbbe said:
Hey what ya watching at the movies??? Xxx

I wanted to see salmon fishing in the Yemen but was bullied into watching American pie the reunion...boys!!! Xxx

kfirth said:
I wanted to see salmon fishing in the Yemen but was bullied into watching American pie the reunion...boys!!! Xxx

Never mind boys I would of chose. American pie tooooo pmsl xxxx

How was the film? I'm enjoying my last night of food and what I mean by that is just had one slice of pizza for the hell of It. I seem to hve eaten so much rubbish in the last week and cannot wait to start afresh tomorrow. Drinking green tea to detox.

Newtocd said:
How was the film? I'm enjoying my last night of food and what I mean by that is just had one slice of pizza for the hell of It. I seem to hve eaten so much rubbish in the last week and cannot wait to start afresh tomorrow. Drinking green tea to detox.

Green tea is good :) I ate what I wanted all weekend before I started. I didn't have any adverse effects :) don't worry :) you'll be fine and we are all here to support And help you too :) next week when you have your first weigh in you'll be so happy with your loss! Keep focussing on the end goal :) xxx

Well I have a stinking cold and sore chest. I shall try to stick to cd, but I'm worried that few calories will prolong feeling like this? Anyone got any advice? I'm not hungry anyway but I don't want to be ill for weeks :(

Well I have a stinking cold and sore chest. I shall try to stick to cd, but I'm worried that few calories will prolong feeling like this? Anyone got any advice? I'm not hungry anyway but I don't want to be ill for weeks :(

its got all the vits in CD so you should be ok .
hoping you feel better soon !

Hello :) sorry to hear you are Ill :( that sucks! I made and decorated a plate for my mate for his birthday and a biscuit barrel in the shape of a big bum lol had a great week, went to the jazz festival in Cheltenham and saw once of the best performances I've ever seen (and I've seen some crackers!) looking forward to a family filled weekend and my weigh in later. I really how you feel better soon :)
Hey like the biscuit barrel a bum lol .... Jazz Festival must of been great , was it muddy there ?
I have not been on the forum that much lately , so just catching up .
Will see better weather soon always helps with VLCD some sun !

This is me (in the green) not so long ago in a neighbours garden. I hat this pic and it reminds me what I'm going this for

Attachments

• image-472936402.jpg
    image-472936402.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 50
This is me at the weekend....certainly can see the difference!

Attachments

• image-819757937.jpg
    image-819757937.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 57
So that was me at my biggest, I was about 18st then! Managed to get a bit off and then I found. Cambridge, and I am def not going back to feeling like that! Ashamed of myself, hiding from cameras. It sucked.

Having a hard time of it today. Feeling very hungry :( could quite easily binge! Trying to resist the temptation! Might have to go for a walk or something to get out of temptations way!

Omg what an amazing transformation. Thanks for sharing you look great. Can't wait to be slim as u! Day 2 was a right shambles as I feel sorry for myself for being ill, I've eaten my total days allowance which is fine but that also consisted of 1 chocolate. Back on it tomorrow with a vengeance.

Back