Step 1 Sole Source 4 month's, 4 stone, day 1, Bring it on :)

Moved up to Step 2 Monday on my CDC's instruction as my BMI is now below 25, was fine Monday, but ended up eating ice cream and some crisps yesterday after a horrific day. Back on track today and don't intend to slip up again as its SO not worth it.

Always knew the steps would be the real challenge for me, as the ridiculous 'it won't hurt now I'm eating anyway' thoughts slip in.

Ahhh well, I can only focus on being 100% from now.

Moved up to Step 2 Monday on my CDC's instruction as my BMI is now below 25, was fine Monday, but ended up eating ice cream and some crisps yesterday after a horrific day. Back on track today and don't intend to slip up again as its SO not worth it. Always knew the steps would be the real challenge for me, as the ridiculous 'it won't hurt now I'm eating anyway' thoughts slip in. Ahhh well, I can only focus on being 100% from now.

Well firstly congratulations on the healthy bmi and being moved to SS+. It's a major achievement and you've done amazingly well.

As for the wobbly, it's done, and you've already turned it back round. You're not going to go back to how things were, you're more determined than that hun!

Current loss: 19lbs and 14.5" inches

Yeah I'm just moving on now. Had major cravings at lunchtime today but ignored them and feel fine tonight with a shake still left to go.

I was on 4 shakes before due to my height so SS+ was no different really, so straight to 810 which is actually an amazing amount of food! Just need to remember I'm not hungry and work to get back in ketosis which I was in Tuesday morning even after my first day with all the extra food on the plan.

Got 2 weeks of this, so 11 days left, then 2 weeks each of step 3,4 and 5.

Could do with losing another 10lbs for the wedding so that's helping as an extra motivator to work through the steps. Been going on and on and on so much in my diary about knowing the importance of the steps that I'd be an idiot to give up now.

Yeah I'm just moving on now. Had major cravings at lunchtime today but ignored them and feel fine tonight with a shake still left to go.

I was on 4 shakes before due to my height so SS+ was no different really, so straight to 810 which is actually an amazing amount of food! Just need to remember I'm not hungry and work to get back in ketosis which I was in Tuesday morning even after my first day with all the extra food on the plan.

Got 2 weeks of this, so 11 days left, then 2 weeks each of step 3,4 and 5.

Could do with losing another 10lbs for the wedding so that's helping as an extra motivator to work through the steps. Been going on and on and on so much in my diary about knowing the importance of the steps that I'd be an idiot to give up now.

Mind over matter hun! youre doing so well you cant fail now! you just need to remember that food is fuel, and you want to maintain those excellent lossses :)

There are loads of recipies floating about on a social media site that are pretty impressive to keep things varied....might be worth a look hun?

Feeling pretty good despite my headache today, Just made my son some chocolate spread on toast, which sucks, but I'm not caving, been good for a few days now and starting to feel good again :) I'm meant to be going on a night out tomorrow with work, I've offered to drive so no drinking for me, going to stick to water :) xx

Feeling pretty good despite my headache today, Just made my son some chocolate spread on toast, which sucks, but I'm not caving, been good for a few days now and starting to feel good again :) I'm meant to be going on a night out tomorrow with work, I've offered to drive so no drinking for me, going to stick to water :) xx

Good for you Chrissy! The longer you stay 100% the easier it'll be :)

Well done on offering to drive :)

5 weeks and 1 day until my holiday, I'm starting to freak out lol!xx

Just had a friend round with her kids and she brought a massive Greggs with sausage rolls (yum) steak bakes(even more yum) and a load of cakes (Yum overload!) But I stayed strong :) xx

Woo hoo you!

It's not nice at the time but it feels amazing to successfully resist!

What a naughty girl I am! Went out and drank a heck of a lot on friday night and spent all day yesterday eating, I'm finding it hard to feel bad after this pic though, Back on track today ready to begin the June challenge, bring on the 9th of June, I'm having 5 teeth out so won't physically be able to eat which will help xx

Attachments

• 10410847_628855127200194_5580570464565243001_n.jpg
    10410847_628855127200194_5580570464565243001_n.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 66
I saw that on fb! Well done hun! You look so skinny

The playsuit was a 16, I haven't been a proper 16 in years! I tried the 18 1st and it was hanging off me :D xx

The playsuit was a 16, I haven't been a proper 16 in years! I tried the 18 1st and it was hanging off me :D xx

Doesn't look like a 16! You look way smaller than that x

I've got tonsillitis again :'( Feeling like poop but doing my best to keep on plan and get to the gym, it sucks so much!XX

1st shake going down nicely, Hope it's going well guys xx

Back