Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

4 months?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sarah010982, 24 February 2010 Social URL.

1. sarah010982

sarah010982 Member

Hello :D

I am getting married on 3rd July 2010 and currently weigh 16st 3lb and I am a size 18.

I have 2 weeks worth of Cambridge diet shakes left (did this last year) and then will move onto Lipotrim.

How much do you think I could loose by 3rd July?

My wedding dress is a size 14. I would love to weigh 11st...but I'm worried this wont happen!

I know VLCD diets work, I did loose 6 stone on CD.

Any advice? Do you think it can be done? I want to be a beautiful bride! :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Well the Lipotrim blurb says that you should be able to lose a stone a month so I think that you could come very close to that.

A lot of people tend to lose a lot in the first week but that will be with your CD stuff - but I think that the average loss for most on this diet is around 3-6lbs a week.

And you will be a beautiful bride whatever your size :D

4. LilyG

LilyG Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.58%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Yeh I reckon you will be in that dress looking amazing. As long as you stick to it, drink plenty you should get off 4 -5 stone if not a bit more.

Good luck.:D

5. purpleflower

purpleflower Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    a stone a month

6. wishful

wishful Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    u can do a stone in 2 weeks or 3 weeks if you really put ure determination in. of course everyones body is different but im hoping to lose..wait sorry im GOING to lose a stone in 2 weeks. anything is possible so remain positive..smile and get on with it. and yes u will make a beautiful bride :)

7. jenna85

jenna85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    yeah be positive, drink plenty of water and before long you ill be that slim bride and walking down the aisle xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.