4 packs or 3!!!

hancox96

Hi everyone, I was wondering how people are getting on with having 4 packs only? I've had a poor first week on 3 and protein! And am now going to try 4 with nothing else,could anyone give me their losses on four packs please x

9lbs first week 3lbs second on 4 packs

I'm starting on 4 packs and nothing else too apart from water and a little skimmed milk as and when in coffeet:-D do you have lots to lose??? Started on Lipotrim last week but found the shakes unplatable so ordered 140 chocolate shakes which are really lovely on slim and save just like a proper hot choc :-D I dont really like the meals and the bars well I would eat more than one a day as they are nice and if your a chocoholic like me best avoided!!! Its hard adding the meal as I feel like I want to eat more than the quantity allowed and would bring myself out of ketosis so best to be on 4 just gotta get passed day 2!!! Good luck!!

Hi everyone, I was wondering how people are getting on with having 4 packs only? I've had a poor first week on 3 and protein! And am now going to try 4 with nothing else,could anyone give me their losses on four packs please x

how much did you lose hun?
if your a bit * bunged up* or its TOTM it can effect your results on the scales big time.
our losses should be the same if on 4 packs or 3 and the protein meal
Jo x

My losses are in my signature. They were on 3 and a meal

Nomsad, 140 chocolate shakes?! I can't stand the stuff so well played there! They make me think of mouldy moss!!! lol

lol Iv never tried the shakes or soups....never been a fan of either and after CD if I never saw either one again would be too soon!
Just noticed the

oopsies lol
just noticed in hancox previous threads she came straight from CD
I did that too and my losses were slightly less than CD but I thought was worth it to feel like I was eating * proper food* again
x

I've been mixing and matching some days I have 3 and some days I have 4. My weight loss was wk1 -10, wk2 -0, wk3 - 8, wk4 -4. I'm into week 5 now x

well done on your losses emma your doing realy well!
I think thats the beauty of slim and save that you can mix and match isnt it , on CD I realy missed sitting down for meals with the kids or the odd pub lunch
slim and save def gives you the freedom to live a more normal existance while on a VLCD
x

Yes I really like having the option to sit down and have a "proper" meal with the family. Thank you :) I'm over the moon with my weightloss so far x

I actually really like the chocolate shakes on S&S, haven't on any other diet though. Usually they're disgusting! I add a little coffee to mine so it becomes a bit like a mocha.

Nomsad, 140 chocolate shakes?! I can't stand the stuff so well played there! They make me think of mouldy moss!!! lol

Lol you obviously haven't had a Lipotrim choc shake the slim n save choc tastes like manna from heaven in comparison only like it hot tho so may taste rank cold!!! I dont like the meals but like the bars far too much esp the lemon one!!!

I love the lemon bars! And maple ones.

Back