4 pkts instead of 3pkts

Grimskunk

hi everyone.

i have a question.i have some extra packets (6 pkts extra) that i want to use to balance out my diet pkts.

So i was wondering if i take 4 pkts instead of 3 pkts which i normally do..will this affect the weight loss.make it slower.

im on day 6 and already lost 3kg.

Hi
If your only meant to have three shakes i would suggest you only have the 3 .as your weight loss will be slower x

hi everyone.

i have a question.i have some extra packets (6 pkts extra) that i want to use to balance out my diet pkts.

So i was wondering if i take 4 pkts instead of 3 pkts which i normally do..will this affect the weight loss.make it slower.

im on day 6 and already lost 3kg.

Hi,

You are recieving a balanced diet on 3 packs. All your vitamins and mineral you need are inthe packs.

cambridge company history

Many people have 4 pack rather than 3 pack with no affect to their weight loss.

I use 4 daily but have done so from the start. I think if you add them in to your normal 3 a day, you may come to expect it and that will cost you more for the future. Therefore it may make you feel that 3 is not enough. Let them carry forward to your next supply - they can always be used then. Always check your dates for best by - also by keeping them on top of the new supply - you could keep them (in the background) as emergency supplies. If I were really suffering from hunger pangs or a strong desire to "eat something" - I know I would prefer to have an extra pack than go off the diet. Always though before going down this track drink an extra litre of water first to check that its not just a need for more hydration thats causing the problem in the first place. We generally need more water than food but dont always recognise the signs.

Thanks

Thank you eone for your replies/info.
I think its because i drink my shakes early.
I drink my bf shake at 7am,lunch at 12pm and my dinner at 4pm.
I think i shud time my shakes a bit further out.

Back