4 stone by 25 ...

LovelyLisa2012

Hello everybody ...

I'm Lisa, i'm a new-ish Mum and in September i'm 25. eek.

I weigh 17 stone 8 (this morning) but i will be weighed at my first meeting tonight so will probably be more.

I'm really determined as since New Year i've been bouncing on and off different diets and gotten no where. So i'm here to stay. I've got alot of crap going on with family at the mo and it's made me a bit negative so i'm trying to work on this too.

My aim is to lose 4 stone by my 25th birthday and be a size 16 minimum :)

Wish me luck ...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Lisa...found you lol I can stalk you now too :)....Welcome to the wonderful SW!...Good luck at your first weigh in tonight and for the rest of your journey! I'll be popping by all the time and am sure many others will too. This is the first 'diet' I have ever stuck to for more than 2 weeks and I really do enjoy it, despite the odd slip up on the way! But its a new way of eating that is manageable and I never feel like im missing out (oh except on bread cos I love bread!!)

Look forward to seeing how you get on :) xx

Oh i love bread too lol :p especially the crispy variety

Class went well although lasted two hours and im exhausted lol.

Starting weight 17 stone 11 (sigh)

Club 10 is 16 exactly - can't wait :)

Only half way rhrough Day 1 but feel so motivated :) i'm really going to do it this time, i know it.

Breakfast:
Weetabix with banana and semi skimmed milk (hex)

Lunch:
Tuna pasta salad
Handful of grapes

Dinnet plans:
Spag bol :) with extra tomatos and onions.
Mullerlight for afters

Exercise:
2 mile walk with pram

Water: aiming for two ltrs :)

Only problem im having is i forgot to add syns to todays menu :-/ doh

Whoops! Telling lies i forgot about mayo.

Syns: mayo

Hey hun, well done on your first day :) Food looks good! How you feeling on day 2?.....Definately aim for lots of water, I swear it has done me the world of good this past week, I've drank 2 glasses of water at every meal time (one before and one after my meal) and at least another 4 glasses during the day! Only thing is constantly needing to pee! xxx

Day 2 has been good although i have major sugar withdrawl headache. I know i could syn some chocolate but im trying to break the habit of binging before i allow to many treats.

Todays menu: EE
Breakfast:
Omlette with ham
Handful of grapes

Lunch:
Homemade Lentil soup

Dinner:
Gammon steak with alittle honey, new potatoes and tons of veg

Snacks:
banana
Mullerlight

Todays syns are: honey,

Ok so today didnt go brilliant :-/

Breakfast: 2 egg omlette, splace of milk

Lunch: nothing

Dinner: spicy coronation chicken panini

Snack: mini eggs

I dont have my book with me ao dont know syns i used but today's calories was 1214. So although not bad calorie wise its totally off slimming world rules.

Tomorrow is a new day :)

On plus i had a fantastic day out today and had a ball

So today is my first red day :)

For breakfast i had an omlette with bacon. Yum.

Really in the swing of things now, i know i'm finally on my FINAL journey.

Some positive changes i'm proud of:

1) 1 glass of DIET soda at night. I used to have 2 litres of coke (orgional) a day

2) i have had 1 chocolatey treat this week. I used to have several a day

3) im exercising alittle every day

I'm so excited for weigh in on wednesday

Another day down.

Doing well and had a sneak peak on scales :) theres a small loss so im pleased

Ok i'm offcially a happy bunny :) i just turned down a french fancey! Definatley on my way now lol x

Day 5 EE

Breakfast:
Grapefuit
Boiled egg
Wholemeal toast (he)

Lunch:
Tuna salad

Dinner:
Chicken
Potatos
Green beens
Broc
Carrots
Gravy made from chicken stock.

Snacks:
Banana
Melon

Syns: 1

If i get hungry or add anything else will update later x

Make sure you use your syns. From personal experience if you don't use them you won't lose as much. Try and have at least 5 a day, unless you are saving them and using over a weekend or something :)

Thanks for tip xx

Hey hun, Sounds like your doing fab! Hope you've had a good weekend :)

What day is your weigh in?? Wednesday??

xx

Yep Wednesday at 7 x

I'm having a bad day today, time of month is late again so probably that making me hormonal. I just feel close to tears, fat and ugly :'-( i feel bloated which is making me think i've eaten to much.

Day 6 is here ...

My Sister is home today. She was away for 7 months, she looks amazing :-0 she left a size 20 and is home a size 12.

Im not hungry today, cant face food. On anti biotics and they never agree with me. Im allergic to 3 types and tbh i think im allergic to them all in one way or another.

Stir fry is planned for tea but not sure how itl go now ...

Hope you feel better soon, and wow about your sister going down so many dress sizes, what diet has she been doing to manage that In 7 months? X

Believe it or not shes not been actively dieting. She was in OZ and said that its a totally different lifestyle over there and she felt awkward eating junk when no one else was. So she ate what other people ate to fit in, she said the first two stone fell off her in about 8 weeks and when she realised how good she looked she kept it up and made an effort to exercise. Shes took up running, she said the heat alsp helped lol. She looks amazing, like a different girl altogether. Sounds silly but i never realised how pretty she actually was

Hey hun, Hope ur feeling better soon x x x x

Back