4 stone by Christmas

Yeah im finding it hard not to go on the scales (I used to go on everyday on previous attempts) ill most probably crack soon n go on.
I bet you will burn loads of calories today then, have a great time doing it. Im just going meet my mum take her dogs a walk with her. X

I always used to weight every day, but decided to try once a week as I've always heard that's recommended. Not sure how long I will last before I go back to every morning though!

got2doit - I think after the first couple of weeks I was finding face paced walking easier, and not feeling as if I was about to die! I have been increasing the duration and speed of the walking since then, and since the beginning of July noticed that walking as fast as I could before I would be running, for an hour and a half, was getting to easy! I think that stalled my weight loss a bit as I wasn't working as hard as I was when heavier/less fit, so moved onto jogging. I was starting from pretty much zero exercise and very very overweight though! Good news you are feeling a difference all ready, losing that bloaty stomach feeling is great! Hope you enjoy your dog walk.

Camplestar - love the panto camel, sounds like great fun, and if you are dancing about in a hot suit for three hours will burn lots of calories!

Garage cleared of all boxes now, I must have burnt hundreds of calories in terror of the giant spiders hiding in all the cardboard :eek:!

Last edited:
Well done katie0490 on your great loss.
Thanks for the tips freyajane im ok walking I do alot of it as I don't always have the car so think my body has got used to it, will try to walk as fast as I can c how that goes then maybe if nobody is around at all ill give jogging a little go :)
Oh no I wouldnt have moved the boxes if i saw a spider, bet you are glad you have cleared them out now and burnt all those calories :) x

I always aimed to be pushing myself to a speed where I was a bit out of breath but could still hold a conversation, as that seemed to be around a heart rate of 130 bpm, so perfect for calorie burning, and as I got fitter made me walk faster and longer to get to the same point!

I am really bad with spiders, the neighbours must have thought OH was trying to kill me in the garage the amount of times I screamed as a spider attacked!

Ok ill give it a go tomorrow, ill set myself an hour to get down to the end of the fields then back home, normally takes me an hour and half. Then shorten that time when need to.
Im the same with spiders so I totally understand lol I remember last year when I had taken down the halloween decorations I noticed a spider on my curtain n just thought it was a fake one, luckily it started to move before I went to grab it or I think I would have had a heart attack. Still makes my skin crawl. X

I'm with you all on spiders. I bet we could run faster and further if we were being chased by spiders. I'm allergic to horses and was,going for a walk one day when one came out of next door and started following me, I have never run so fast in my life and kept running until I was well out of the way x

Just been talking to my friend and I may be going to Australia on Boxing Day for a holiday to see her. Need to be as slim as possible

Did you enjoy doing your panto camel?
Yeah I deffo agree id run as fast as my legs could carry me.lol.
Oooh Australia I bet you are excited, id love go snorkeling in the great barrier reef there. You will have to do it for it :) x

I had great fun doing my camel, shame that the hot guy I did it with is gay. So much motivation for Australia, gonna cost a lot of money though x

Thats good and haha. Be worth it though, how long are you planning on going for. X

10 days but it will be the middle of their summer. Would love to feel comfortable in shorts x

Hi, I would love to join the Christmas Challenge. I do WW F&H and was doing really well up until this week then I went off the reals:cry: Hoping this challenge will get me back on track.

Anyone up for making this a running week? Lets try to run or jog a little bit each day?

Ooh 10 days am jealous :) u will be fine and get to what you want to for then juat keep think sun sea and sand x

Lets hope so. I've never been off and done anything like it before. Feel the need for change and adventure x

And hi rainyday. Its only one slip up and you have started again straight away and not quit so well done. X

Ill give the jogging a go but can I do it in my house im not ready do it outside yet.Im a baby I know. Ill just jog from front of living room to back of the diningroom as many ttimes as I can.ill move stuff so got a straight path. X

Back