4 stone by Christmas

Ill update you tomorrow when ive done it :O feeling a bit excited now. Im going to go for a relaxing bath now then bes time before I eating something really naughty. X

I love the idea as a motivator to keep going through the autumn/winter and the £ in a jar for a Christmas treat!

i am doing Slimming World as a newbie but have just had a two week break which led to a lot of falling off the wagon - so this will help. At least the dog might get thinner too.

i admire the runners/walkers challenge but will stick to trying to be more active during the day, which will be a good start.

Can I join y'all too? My actual goal is 4st 4lbs by Christmas, which would make me a healthy weight for the first time evvver (Or at least since I was a very young child). I thought about doing the C25k, I started it last year and got about 2 weeks in before giving up.. probably wasn't a good thing to try during the only hot days last year, but I guess its either hot or your trying to jog in the rain.
My next exercise goal is trying to take on the 30 day shred.... which kinda terrifies me!

Can I join y'all too? My actual goal is 4st 4lbs by Christmas, which would make me a healthy weight for the first time evvver (Or at least since I was a very young child). I thought about doing the C25k, I started it last year and got about 2 weeks in before giving up.. probably wasn't a good thing to try during the only hot days last year, but I guess its either hot or your trying to jog in the rain.
My next exercise goal is trying to take on the 30 day shred.... which kinda terrifies me!

Hey. How fantastic to be a healthy weight, of course you can join us. I started the 30ds but never got to more than day 5. Would love to complete it some time. Maybe I will before Christmas x

I love the idea as a motivator to keep going through the autumn/winter and the £ in a jar for a Christmas treat!

i am doing Slimming World as a newbie but have just had a two week break which led to a lot of falling off the wagon - so this will help. At least the dog might get thinner too.

i admire the runners/walkers challenge but will stick to trying to be more active during the day, which will be a good start.

All these poor dogs lol. Won't know what's hit them x

Good morning all. Well done camplestar.
I did the 30 day shred last time I did slimming world. It was hard but worth it, ive got most of jillians workout dvds, I found I didnt lose much weight with it but toned up a bit, so I combined it with walking and zumba. I will start them again soon need get a bit fitter first. X

Well figured out why I was so hungry yesterday. My periods come today :( last time I did slimming world I used to gain half a lb every time. I really wanted a good loss this first week so im going try my best to ignore the hunger cus I know it's fake but think im going struggle, 2 days til weigh in so fingers crossed x

It was my weigh in day today, and 3lbs down. So only 4stone 1lb to go. :D

I'm kinda dreading the 30DS thing honestly, my fitness has always been poor, I'm a smoker and I have terrible upper body and core strength. So... pretty much its going to killll me. I always yo-yo diet though, and I swear each time I lose more and more muscle mass and end up putting the weight back on plus looking bigger.... so even if it does kill me i'm determined to give it a try! If 400lb biggest loser contestants can do Jillian work outs I know I can too. Hopefully >.<

Well done camplestar! Fantastic loss!

And good luck getting through the totm hunger got2doit. Why does totm always come when your starting something? Or is that just me?

Well done nixxy on your loss. Im the same I start losing weight but never finish it then out it back on. I know totm always rubbish it always comes at the wrong time but just done a good walk and am going do some zumba in a min. Let me know when you atart the 30day shred and ill give it a go with you.

Campleatar I did the walk as fast as I could and it wasnt to bad so I think tomorrow I will give jogging a try. X

Ill join you both on attempting 30ds. I had a cereal bar for breakfast, omelette for lunch and piece of cake for tea at belton house. However I did a good hours walk around the grounds, haven't jogged myself today but will start my week of it tomorrow.

Hunger does disappear eventually, I think if you can get through the first 2 weeks of a diet it just clicks and you can carry on. I'm really excited about losing x

Yeah that be nice we can make eachother do it then :)
My hunger will go once time of the month has passed. Sounds like you had a good day out. X

Thanks for the welcome!!!
Weighing my self in AM
Also doing 10000steps from tomorrow.

yay! all the 30 day shredders! I was originally planning on starting when I had my first 2 stone loss... which would have meant tomorrow morning, but my sleeps so off right now I know as I'd want to do it in the morning that would be setting myself up for failure.... so I moved it back to be my September challenge... which gives me just under two weeks to sort the sleeping out, and hopefully more weight lost will make it alil easier. Still terrified though - but gonna do it!

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow Rainy!

Good luck rainy. Nixxy I'll join you as September challenge. Gives me 2 weeks to try jogging before hand and get a bit fitter. Would love to have lost 6lb by September.

16st 5 this morning. Feeling good. Running a dance workshop for the next 3 days so lots of exercise going on x

Hiya I'm a new member and I just come across your thread I would love to take part in your challenge I am currently 16 stone 5lbs and really need to have that 4 stone goal in my life I had read a few of your posts and love the money jar idea very good I will be going to be putting a pound a way every time I lose a pound it will make me feel more determined to lose the weight
I want to start going to the gym 3 times a week but I don't no what classes would best shed the weight have you any ideas?

Well done camplestar. U will burn loads of calories with all that dancing :)

Hi jessica123, my money jar will go to a new Christmas dress :) my friend who does slimming world also puts £5 in for every gain to motivate herself to not put on, I might try that aswel. See what classes the gym does and ask a trainer what they think is best. Spinning classes supposed to burn loads of calories.

Well my first weigh in is tomorrow morning and not feeling confident, I have been good all week but my stomach has now bloated due to totm, fingers crossed I have a loss, a good one would b nice :)

What a day. Eaten a bit too much for tea but been good for the rest of the day. Bring back working with 18 year olds. I spent the first 2 weeks of my hols working Oliver, a youth project with 78 children aged 9-18 and that was fine. A couple of stroppy teenagers but manageable. Today I spent 5 hours with 20 children aged 5-10 and I want to scream. Bring back the teenagers

Back