4 stone by Christmas

I feel very focused now. Christmas parties and Australia to lose weight for. Is anybody setting mini goals along the way?

I have .... alot of mini goals. Every stone and 1/2 stone is a goal. Then I have things like 10% goals (not 10%, 20%, 30% of my actual start weight.... 10% of my weight when I've finished the last 10%... that way it decreases each time as I get smaller and seems more manageable.) Then milestones.... obviously the under 200's being a big one!

Probably I have too many, as I'm always looking for something small to aim for.... right now i'm almost a 5bmi points lost, and as the 14's are a little far still thats what im aiming to achieve this or next week.

When you have lots of mini goals, you feel SO chuffed when you achieve them. I gained one today, broke another stone barrier...every little bit helps. Good luck x

I hadnt really thought of mini goals bit i think mine would probably be dress sizes.
Not had so good a day today. Met a friend for lunch tried to grt her to go to a place i knew i could get a jacket spud and cottage cheese or something similar. She decided she wanted to go somewhere else. The menu was really limited and nearly ecerything had loads of cheese. Ended with an egg mayo bloomer. Left one of the pieces of bread to try and damage control but think the damage may have been done :(

My goals r in stones. I want to lose a stone for september 22nd week (8lb to go) as I have 2 friends birthdays. Then I want to lose 11lb after that for halloween as that will take me t the lowest weight ive ever been then the rest by Christmas.

I had a tuna and mayo baguette for my lunch today as I went my sisters (dnt normally have white bread) but we went for a 2 hour walk after so think it wasnt to bad. X

Some goals are bigger than others though. I like lots of little ones because theres always something in reach to work towards. But the major ones are an even better feeling. One of my big ones to get to 13 stone 5, which seems a random number... 4stone 2 lost... I once got told publically I'd be pretty if I lost 5 stone... which, when someone says an actual number instead of 'some weight' feels really exposing and humiliating. 13 stone 5 and under would mean if I did lose 5 stone i'd officially be underweight - so noone could say that again (Or if they did I could argue instead of shrinking away blushing) :p

Rach - don't beat yourself up.... when your losing weight its about making good choices with what your given sometimes. I don't know what diet your on, but just take it into acount with the rest of the days food. x

So my next mini goal is to be below 16st in 2 weeks time. That will be my first week back at work.

WI I'm the morning. Rather nervous now x

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow.

The dresses you have picked are gorg! You will look fab at Christmas in them I am sure.

Like the idea of mini goals too, think my 1st is get under 16st then 10%!
Hopefully get to them soon.
X

I was 16 6 last Monday when WI.
Been 100% this week but its star week now. Still hoping for a decent loss though as only 2nd week.
Can't see me getting to the 15s next WI but hopefully not long!

Hope WI goes well for you tomorrow.
X

One of the ladies on here does little goals, and rewards herself, a lipstick, new mascara all little bits like that, and she's working towards a small tattoo. I think all these little things help, doesn't matter what your rewards are, and 2 stones is 4. x 1/2 stones and like someone already said, they seem much more achievable.....and when you've got that half stone, you're already half way to the next stone. Then there's breaking a stone barrier, 15, 14, 13 etc, just makes you feel great xx

Ok WI today 16st 5.6 which is 2.8 down from last week. Not too bad considering I've had a couple of bad days. Need a 100% week this week. I wonder if I could manage 5lb? X

Back