4 stone by Christmas

Ok WI today 16st 5.6 which is 2.8 down from last week. Not too bad considering I've had a couple of bad days. Need a 100% week this week. I wonder if I could manage 5lb? X

Well done at WI!

Good luck for the week ahead you never know you may be in the 15s next week.

My WI is Monday and hoping for 5 off too!
Then hopefully the week after I will be in the 15s!
X

I weigh monday too. Been trying so hard not to have a sneaky peak! Am hoping for 5... Dont think that will happen though! I would be into the 13s the. Lets do this girls!! X

Good luck for Monday then!
Really want at least 5 ( fingers crossed )!
X

Hey everyone. Ive not had a good day today or last night. Think im going be trying pull it back for the rest of the week. Its only my second week and my motivation has gone I have still kept up the walking and zumba but food wise its gone out the window. X

Hey everyone. Ive not had a good day today or last night. Think im going be trying pull it back for the rest of the week. Its only my second week and my motivation has gone I have still kept up the walking and zumba but food wise its gone out the window. X

Tomorrow is a new day. Lets be 100% together. I really want a big loss this week. Do it with me? X

Yeah 100% :) i need stop turning to food when im stressed or fed up. what's the 14 day fat burner boot camp? X

It's an online programme basically tell you what to eat and what exercise to do. Took me a long time to overcome emotional eating. Low calorie hot choc was a great help and doing some drawing or painting. I've never been an artist but done a couple if painting by numbers,stops you eating s

Oh right ive tried doing that kind of thing before I gave up. Yeah ill have try do something like that ill go a shop have a look for something, I like the idea of doing something keep my hands busy. Ill let you know what I find tomorrow. X

Signed up for the boot camp, rather nervous, its wheat free, dairy free, alcohol free, caffeine free, sugar free and free of processed foods.

Oh wow camplestar that sounds really hard, good luck with it :) dnt get to down about gaining a bit it will be back off before you know it. I went on scales today and ive put 1.5lb on so im going have yo be 100% now til tuesday and drinks lots and lots of water x

hi everyone mind if i join? i have very simular goals to you all... got weighed at gym this morn & decided to just make it a weekly weigh in at gym as im a daily weighly & find it really dis-heartning when ive been good & the sclaes dont move & usually end up coming off track which defeats the object!

so i have 4 months to loose 4 stone, 17&half weeks makes it 3.2lb a week, im going to give it my best shot! im currently using my fitness pal too & just tracking my calories really & going gym/swim few times a week! just got back from zumba for 1st time in ages & omg it was hard lol

so i weighed in at 16.2 this morn, been hovering around the low 16's last couple of weeks & doing my head in... bring on the 15's (hopefully next week)

ps i also have purchased curly wurlys & put them in the freezer to make them hard so they last longer! i have a huge sweet tooth so need to be realistic as cant cut choc out all together or i'd be miserable lol i think its 115 cals per bar so not too bad... good luck everyone :) xx

I have just eaten a huge 3 course dinner. Not good. I think I may change my weigh in day to a Monday for the time being while I do this challenge.

Hey Malibu and welcome aboard, we will be into the 15s before you know it. We can do this x

Signed up for the boot camp, rather nervous, its wheat free, dairy free, alcohol free, caffeine free, sugar free and free of processed foods.

That sounds very tough!
Think I could do with something like this to kick start my diet and make me appreciate how much I can have on SW!

Not sure I have enough discipline though.... Good luck.
X

The meals look really nice. Slightly worried about the price of ingredients though. I've just started the 30 day beach bum work out too. Ouchy. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377368760.585738.jpg did day 1today if anyone wants to join me x

Back