4 stone by Christmas

All me and my wife do is wish our life away....we can't wait for Christmas to be here...

Lol glad I am not the only one, although some weeks I want it to drag before weigh in ha! X

Having a cruddy time! Found out my Nanny is dying so a lot of time has been spent at the hospital and feeling down.

sorry to see your sad news, wishing ((((HUGS))) your way

Thank you for your replies. I'm 37 but it's still so hard to think she may not be here soon.

To be honest going to the gym has helped distract me! I've started Body Pump and love it! think I might drop Aqua and stick to that, it's Saturday morning and Monday evening then Zumba on Wednesday, I could then look at doing Body Combat on Thursday or a vibe cycling class.

I want to get toned and get some muscle definition, I cycled a fair bit at the beginning of the summer and didn't get shapely calves and it really frustrates me! Well I've got the shape but not the muscle outline!

I'm hoping upping the intensity of the classes I do will aid the fat loss. Anyone know?

May I join this challenge? I have set myself a goal of losing 3 stone by xmas, but, would like to lose 4 in total ideally............ I'm seeing a LL counsellor tomorrow to get started on lighter life total............

Current weight: 13st 4
Target weight: 9st 4...............

Hows everyone doing this week?

punk, im sorry to hear about your gramma :/ Hope your doing okay... or as okay as you can be

and welcome maria, the good thing about vlcd's is you can lose weight fassst!

My weeks going okay, the scales so far seem to be liking me too, so im crossing fingers for a big week :D

Everyone seems to be doing so well. Hi Maria, hope you get on well with LL. I'm on it too and it really is a good programme. New food packs really help. Ive been on it for 1 month now and lost 16 pounds. First week the hardest. Just make sure you keep up with the water! Let me know how u get on!

Everyone here went really quiet o_O

I had my weigh-in earlier today.... 3lbs lost. Which is great, I admit though i'm a little disappointed... being a scale hopper by Wednesday I was 2.8 lost so was quietly hoping for a 4 or maybe even a 5. 3lbs is still amazing though.... it means I've lost over 15% of me total and am 4stone 13lbs to lose seems a lot more manageable than 5 stone!

So for the Christmas target: - 56lbs target - 9lbs lost - 47lbs to go

Woohoo well done nikky!! Any loss is a good one xx

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well towards the Christmas target.

Well done Nixxy that is a great loss!
I have lost 1lb this week bit gutted but still going in the right direction.
Need to up my exercise and drink more water as otherwise been 100% on plan.
11lb off Christmas target so 45lb to go!
Need 3lb a week to get there..... Fingers crossed!

Good luck all!
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It all got verrry quiet in here.... I'm still plodding along. Its been an up and down kinda week, where the scales being going crazy, but officially the weigh in was 2.8lbs this week. Sooo 11.8lbs lost and 44.2lbs to go.... still a little bit daunting, but... im going to do this!

Everyone doing well. Keep it up!! I've lost 21lbs so far in 5 weeks hoping to get to 28lbs by end next week. Not easy but hey we can do this. I need to stop picking on little bits of foods that I shouldn't be as I'm only cheating myself. Weekends are always hardest for me. Keeping focused and doing some exercise might boost things!

Hi again everyone! I completely forgot to update my progress on here! So I've been on SW for 3 weeks now and I'm 1 stone 1.5lbs down! So so pleased. I don't know if I can do 4 by Christmas but I'm definitely going in the right direction.

Just updating with me-ness....

I don't think i'll get to 4 stone before Christmas, I shouldn't be too far off, but every week im just falling short of what i'd need to get there. Its okay though, hoping to be close anyway! So far lost 19lbs ....and have 37 to go.

Well done Faye. It's really inspiring to see goals being met. I am 13st3lbs today. Started at 16st7lbs (just after having baby ). I need to be 12st7lbs by 16th dec - on holiday to carribean .... I just hope I can make it. When I get back ill start on the rest ;-) - Staying focused is a must otherwise all our hard work just goes down the drain. I've been gaining and losing 4lbs for last month. This has to stop today!

Back