4 stone by Christmas

Well done Faye. It's really inspiring to see goals being met. I am 13st3lbs today. Started at 16st7lbs (just after having baby ). I need to be 12st7lbs by 16th dec - on holiday to carribean .... I just hope I can make it. When I get back ill start on the rest ;-) - Staying focused is a must otherwise all our hard work just goes down the drain. I've been gaining and losing 4lbs for last month. This has to stop today!

I know exactly what you mean, I have been struggling the past month to keep on track and have yet to find something to regain my focus.

Congrats on the great loss!! Wish I had a holiday coming up...

12st 13lbs ! Finally seeing the 12st numbers on scales - ain't seen that since 2007! 3st 8lbs loss in total now. Not sure I can lose 6lbs in a week but I'm close. Happy today about that albeit hubby being a pain in da as_ . Summin always breaking my mood :-! Going on holiday in just over a week wanted to be 12st7lbs.

Simple brisk walking and boxing with light arm bands (always had huge fat arms) is what's really helping me. When I do that the scales keep moving :)

Back