4 stone in 10 months please ;)

Weigh in today, not too hopeful but just want to find out the damage and draw a line under it!! Already gone wrong today though oops

Breakfast: 3 biscuits :( 8 syns maybe
Lunch: mugshot cheese sandwhich
Tea: don't know yet depends what the boyfriends up to!

Wish me luck lol x

1.5 lbs on :( but I was expecting it if not more! Least I know and now I'm ready to lose it :)
Steak and chips with the Boy friend was gorgeous gonna count 6 syns for the oil so prob over my syns for today but I'll rein it in through the week!!

1st day of the 30 day shred :) wasn't as bad as I was expecting although I did do the easier exercises!
Green day:
Breakfast: apple muller light
Lunch: sw cheese onion pasty and sw chips 1xhea 1xheb tom sauce 2syns
Tea: vegetable risotto packed with super free :) muller light

Going to try for 5 syns today too many yesterday!

snacks: orange 2xbananas
when i got home from work had a little bit more risotto and 2 bread heb small amount of low fat spread 4 syns at most :)
so 6 syns today yay

Last edited:
Arrgghh I'm in pain from yesterday's shred lol oh well must mean its working :)
Green day
Breakfast: apple banana strawberry muller light
Lunch: sw cheese onion pasty mug shot and an orange
Tea: vegetable rissoto muller light

13 hour shift in work today boohoo have to do the shred when I get home at 10 going to force myself to do it!! Xx

Extra easy today
Breakfast: banana mullet light
Lunch: tom herb pasta and sauce shredded chilli beef (1 syn) low low cheese
Salad and an orange
Tea: chicken breast vegetables and maybe some potatoes
Got to do my shred after work to, didn't get in till 1030 last night and was just to tired to do it :(

Had a curly wurly after dinner 6 syns yummy!!

Last edited:
extra easy again today
breakfast: banana, muller light and an orange
lunch: pasta and sauce stir fry veg and hea lowlow cheese
tea: think were going harvester tonight so going to go for flame grilled chicken breast new pot ad salad bar, going to stay away from coleslaw and potato salad count a few syns for some dressing :)

Hi Timtim

Fish and chips, sw style.. sw chips are nice, and mushy peas, all free on ee and green. With re to fish, if you can get to a Sainsbury, they do Good for you cod in breadcrumbs, for 177 cals each portion. Most of it is fish, and Im not sure how many syns the portion is (im not a paid up member anymore), so check online. Its nice. Other then that, try cooking some couscous, put it in fridge to cool it, any fish, dip in egg, then in the couscous mixture and spray with fry light all over, then bake. That is nice too.

I've just gone back to Sw, but doing mainly red days as the carbs affect me (apart from potatoes that is). Keep going TT :)

Eternalflame said:
Hi Timtim

Fish and chips, sw style.. sw chips are nice, and mushy peas, all free on ee and green. With re to fish, if you can get to a Sainsbury, they do Good for you cod in breadcrumbs, for 177 cals each portion. Most of it is fish, and Im not sure how many syns the portion is (im not a paid up member anymore), so check online. Its nice. Other then that, try cooking some couscous, put it in fridge to cool it, any fish, dip in egg, then in the couscous mixture and spray with fry light all over, then bake. That is nice too.

I've just gone back to Sw, but doing mainly red days as the carbs affect me (apart from potatoes that is). Keep going TT :)

Hi thanks for the advice I'm quite rubbish at eating fish because I can never think of ways to cook it! That's really helpful going to have to try it soon :) xx

Went to harvester for tea and sounds silly but I'm soooo proud of my self lol
Had chicken breast new pot no butter and salad bar, didn't touch pot salad or coleslaw which is normally my fav and only had low fat salad dressing!! Watched the boyfriend eat mixed grill with chips and extra onion rings little swine lol did rob one onion ring was only small though so going to count it as 4 syns at most yay me lol :) x

Green day again!!
Breakfast: banana coffee
Lunch: beans on toast hea low low cheese
Tea: jacket spy cottage cheese and salad
Got a mullet light and some fruit that I will fit in through the day :)
Going to try for no/few syns just incase I went over yesterday!

Edit time :(
Got home from work abs had egg on toast ww brown bread, so was within my healthy extra, but then I had a banana and a curly wurly!! Still within syns but it's just eating for no reason so annoying :(

Last edited:
Weigh in today as I can't make class tom and I've put 1/2 lb on :( so upset really thought I would lose tried really hard and don't think I've gone over my syns or anything! Can't believe I've put on for two weeks on the run feel like just giving up, really wanted a stone for Xmas and just can't see it happening :( xx

Ok so today is literally getting worse instead of better :( oh well still on plan going to try to stick to extra easy and try make some soup this week see if it makes a difference!!
Extra easy
Breakfast: none didn't have time naughty!!
Lunch: spag bol packed with super free 1scan bran (1 syn) 1 1/2 pieces of scan bran cake (3syns)
Tea: spag Bol again ww yoghurt apple

Ok so today didn't go to plan mum got rushed to hospital so been there all day :( so tea was not in plan come tot honk of it my tea is still in the fridge in work! Didn't get in till late and ended up having at take away :( oh well going to be good tomorrow and eat before I go back the hospital so I'm not tempted to eat rubbish! Bloody life always gets in the way lol xx

Extra easy or green
Breakfast: half bowl of sw rice pudding, apple
Lunch: apple ww yoghurt (not very hungry)
Tea: pasta and sauce with carrots broccoli and hea low low cheese and an apple
Will try have my heb after work :) x

Green day again, haven't got the time or money for anything interesting till next week!!
Breakfast: orange
Lunch: beans on ww Danish bread heb
Tea: pasta and sauce again!!! Carrots and broccoli low low cheese hea
Once this awful week is over back to extra easy and different meals :)
got home from work and had half a scan bran with jam on and one piece of bread with jam
5 syns for jam and scan bran at most :)

Last edited:
Extra easy
Breakfast: ww brown Danish x 2 with laughing cow triangle banana
Lunch: jacket spud cottage cheese and salad
Tea: having a Chinese tonight I think so going to have beef black bean sauce and boiled rice it says 5 syns in the book but going to count as 8 as don't know how big the portions are!
All change yesterday had tuna pasta salad for dinner 4syns. Then for tea I did have the beef black bean sauce with boiled rice but I also robbed some of my boyfs chips and a spring roll so 12 syns only had half the meal, but then I had a curly wurly WHY??! So another 6 syns, that's 22 syns all together :( oh well cut down again!

Last edited:
Red day
Breakfast: tangerine muller light
Lunch: half a bowl of spicy vegetable soup and ham sandwhich
Tea: chicken and stir fry veg
No syns!!
Realised I hadn't had my other heb abs any of my hea so had cheese on toast after work :)

Last edited:
hello, dont be too downhearted your really bad week you had the week before can sometimes last 2 weigh ins!
just remember why it is you want to do this :)

mrshazey said:
hello, dont be too downhearted your really bad week you had the week before can sometimes last 2 weigh ins!
just remember why it is you want to do this :)

Thank you I'm staying in track but think I've put on again :( think I'm better sticking to extra easy once tomorrow is over with I'll have more time to plan and shop lol. Thanks for the message :) x

Back