4 stone in 10 months please ;)

Extra easy:
Breakfast: bacon all fat took off loads of mushrooms and 2 bread heb tom sauce 2 syns 4 mikado 2 syns
Lunch: fruit and yoghurt had a late breakfast
Tea: last of the soup!

Edit again!! Feel like I do this everynight suppose that what happens when I work 7 lates on the run :(
Had my soup for lunch about 230 was starving
Tea was tuna pasta salad 2 syns
Got home from work had cheese sandwich 6syns for bread 2 syns salad cream tiny bit of apple pie 3 syns
15 syns just made it within them lol x

Last edited:
Weigh in yesterday and I lost 2 lb woo woo thank god for that :)
This week is going to be hard got 2 nights out this week! Plan plan plan is my mission lol also have a week off so going to do some batch cooking, the chest freezer is on for Xmas so will have lots of space :)
Extra easy
Breakfast: apple, coffee ( haven't started the planing yet lol)
Lunch: tom on toast heb
Tea: going to my friends she's making sw donner kebabs and sw chips yum yum

starting again, again!! went back to group today have put 6lb on since i last posted on here booo :( could have been worse though!!
Got my new pack and went back through it to freshen up my mind, is it true pasta and sauce are now syns?? gutted!! oh well back on track and going to start writing everything down here again :)

Hi Tim

Past n Sauce, are yes, but extrememly low :)

Well, now you've gone back are you feeling more motivated?

I started again this year, 2 weeks ago, so just hoping for 7lb a month and I'll be happy with that till November. x

Eternalflame said:
Hi Tim

Past n Sauce, are yes, but extrememly low :)

Well, now you've gone back are you feeling more motivated?

I started again this year, 2 weeks ago, so just hoping for 7lb a month and I'll be happy with that till November. x

Hi thanks for that managed to get syns app to work and the one I like is free yay!! Feeling really motivated at the minute, got 2 weddings and a holiday in the summer do would like a few stone by then!!

7lb a month is a great target I'm hoping for that too fingers crosses we can both do it good luck xx

Extra easy today
Breakfast: 2 grilled bacon no fat, 2eggs 2 wholemeal bread heb and half tin of chopped toms bit of brown sauce 1 1/2 syns
Lunch: orange had a big breakfast quite late
Tea: salmon with sweet chilli sauce 2syns new potatoes and salad with balsamic vinegar! Muller light and some cherries

Got some syn free quiche incase I get hungry after work :)

3 1/2 syns today

Extra easy again
Breakfast: bacon and toms 2wholemeal bread heb
Lunch: was a Thai mug shot but it was vile :( so had some ham and crab sticks
Tea: tom onion mushrooms sweet corn pasta sauce but with rice instea of pasta :s added some carrot and broccoli

Got a some more quiche left for later
1 1/2 syns for brown sauce so far!
Forgot used uncle bens micro rice so
That was another 1 1-2 syns
3 altogether!

Extra easy again
Breakfast: oats so simple heb one sachet of sugar 1 syn muller light
Lunch: tom onion mushrooms peppers and sweet corn with uncle bend rice 11/2 syns
Tea: thinking of asda special lamb shanks in rosemary gravy (shocked that these are actually free!!) new potatos and veg!!

Prob snack on fruit if I'm peckish!!

Forgot to fill in yesterday's
Breakfast: porridge one sugar 1syn pear and orange
Lunch: uncle bens spicy rice 4syns tom onions mushrooms peppers
Tea: jacket spud and beans muller light

5 syns

Just been looking through and I've had rice for 3 days on the run and I was going to have it again today!! Is this too much?? Am making sure I always have super free so hoping I'll be ok!

Had a greedy day today but only 1 syn so far!!
Extra easy:
Breakfast: 2 bacon no fat 2 eggs 2 brown bread heb tiny bit of brown sauce 1 syn!! Then I had a pear and a tangerine!!
Lunch: diet coke chicken with onions peppered mushrooms rice and salad, then a mint mullet light!
Tea will be same as lunch but i instead of a mullet light, melon and strawberries yum yum

Just been looking through and I've had rice for 3 days on the run and I was going to have it again today!! Is this too much?? Am making sure I always have super free so hoping I'll be ok!

sometimes i have a full week on green days and eat pasta, rice and potatoes and i find there the weeks that i loose the most...strange i know but it seems to work.

i prefer green days because i feel fuller for alot longer x

chelle86 said:
sometimes i have a full week on green days and eat pasta, rice and potatoes and i find there the weeks that i loose the most...strange i know but it seems to work.

i prefer green days because i feel fuller for alot longer x

I'm hoping ill be ok been really strict with my syns just incase I've had a some without realising! Also im going out on Saturday as a an early valentine day so want to try make sure I've got enough syns that I dont go over! Rice and potatoes help me stay full up for so much longer! X

Extra easy
Breakfast; 2 eggs on brown bread heb banana ww yoghurt
Lunch: spag Bol with carrots and broccoli
Tea: same as lunch got some strawberries and melon as well for snacks or after tea

Extra easy
Breakfast: 1 brown toast 3syns ww yoghurt
Lunch: jacket pot beans and salad pinched a few of my bans chips and a vote of fruit loaf gonna guess at 7 syns at the most!
Tea: homemade burgers sw chips and salad wholemeal brown barm heb cheese hea
had some sweet chilli with my burger add 3 syns
Weigh in tonight but scared feel dead bloated :( fingers crossed I'll be aye ok!
Need to edit this was a proper piggy last night had a ww wrap 5 syns with chicken in nandos saucegonna say 4 syns for that :(
Altogether 22 syn :( ooo well back on track now!

Last edited:
Extra easy
Breakfast: 2 weetabix half milk half water a banana ww yoghurt
Dinner: spag Bol and carrots and broccoli
Tea: salmon new potatoes and salad
Snacked in fruit :)

Last edited:
Extra easy:
Breakfast: porridge heb made with water ww yoghurt pineapple
Dinner: sweet and sour mugshot apple ham 1 red onion and rosemary sausage yuck
Tea: going for a meal with the Boyf going to try get something low syn, have saved syns up all week just incase, so I'll add later what I have had.

Hi ya i have just read your diary hope you don't mind! Your food sounds yummy! Just as an observation though - it looks like you don't eat enough! You are eating more this time round than the start of the diary, but just looks like you should be starving some of the days lol I usually make sure i eat every couple of hours, just a bit of fruit or something, just to keep metabolism going, as if i go too long and get peckish i end up reaching for junk food lol
Good luck xx

Rara Lara said:
Hi ya i have just read your diary hope you don't mind! Your food sounds yummy! Just as an observation though - it looks like you don't eat enough! You are eating more this time round than the start of the diary, but just looks like you should be starving some of the days lol I usually make sure i eat every couple of hours, just a bit of fruit or something, just to keep metabolism going, as if i go too long and get peckish i end up reaching for junk food lol
Good luck xx

Hiya thanks for commenting :)
I usually snack on fruit and sometimes forget to write it in lol I'm not getting hungry so hoping I'll be ok I fill up in veg too!! Even been keeping fruit in my handbag which ive never done before!!
Good luck to you too :) xx

Back