4 stone in 10 months please ;)

Went to pesto for our dinner because everywhere was packed and it's my favourite lol Italian tapas!! However not syn friendly good job I saved lots of syns! Had mushrooms sautéed in garlic going to say 4 syns for oil, half a piece of garlic bread 8 syns, 1 fish cake havent a clue going to say 10 syns so worth it, Tuscan beef stew about 3 only had a tiny bit, chicken thigh stuffed with spinach 4 syns for oil, 1 piece of calamari 2 syns! Think I may have overestimated the syns but just incase I'm going to round them up to 40!! Ended up having some Ben and jerrys cookie dough 15 syns maybe so 55 altogether! Not the best proper little piggy lol oh well back on track tomorrow!!

Had a few bad days nothing terrible but been in Leeds at my brothers for a few days and not stuck to plan 100% also had an argument with my boyfriend last night :( got in a such a mood that I ended having a cheese sandwich and 3 chocolate biscuits and a hot choc for my tea! Stupid old valentines day, oh well back on track today :)

Green day
Breakfast: porridge with water heb apple muller light
Dinner: pasta and sauce with veg and cheese hea
Tea: jacket potato and asda vegetable chilli
Will have my other heb when I finish work 13 hour day today!

Asda vege chilli was horrible yuck just picked round it at the spud :( on the bright side found some choc Philly going to try it later fingers crossed its nice!

Extra easy
Breakfast: melon strawberries banana and muller light
Lunch: mug shot pineapple
Tea: something with turkey breasts that were in the freezer!

Weigh in last night 1 1-2 on :( thinking saving syns doesn't seem to be working for me!! Gonna try have 7 syns a day and no extras see how I get on :)

Extra easy
Breakfast: 2x bacon 1 egg 1 1/2 sausages 1 syn loads of mushrooms brown sauce 1 syn melon
Lunch: none had breakfast quite late!
Tea: rice dish with tom onions mushrooms peppers kidney beans and bacon, carrots and broccoli muller light
Hea: milk in tea
Heb: when I get back from work going to have 2 ww bread with choc Philly on 4 1/2 syns
Total syns :6 1/2 :)
Add a new York cheese cake muller take me up to 7 syns!
Snacked on blueberries!

Last edited:
Extra easy
Breakfast: half a portion of magic pancakes with half a min tub of Philli choc and melon
Going to syn it as 5 syns
Lunch: jacket potato with tuna I think
Tea: same as last night bacon risotto with extra veg
Heb: 2 ww bread when I get home from work

Had jacket spud and beans for lunch no super free :( naughty but we had nothing in!

Last edited:
Extra easy
Breakfast: melon orange 2x ww yoghurts
Dinner: rissotto broccoli carrots baby corn and mangetout
Tea: pork with stir veg and noodles
Heb going to have 2 wholemeal bread with choc Philly 4 1/2 syns

Extra easy
Breakfast half a portion of magic pancakes with strawberry and melons and half a mini tub of choc Philli
Lunch: going to have the same as breakfast nom nom
Tea: left over pork stir fry fruit and a muller light

Extra easy
Breakfast: melon strawberries and a mullet light
Lunch: pasta with a sauce made of tomatoes onions peppers mushrooms a bit of gammon and some chicken and cayenne pepper nom nom
Tea: same sauce with rice
Snacks: fruit
Heb: haven't thought yet

Hi Tim

I am amazed that you get on here each day and update your diary. I wish I had the time to, it would motivate me I am sure into planning ahead. How are you doing? x

Eternalflame said:
Hi Tim

I am amazed that you get on here each day and update your diary. I wish I had the time to, it would motivate me I am sure into planning ahead. How are you doing? x

Hi
I update it off my phone when I'm in work, if I did it on the laptop I'd never do it lol but work can be quiet in the morning so generally have time to mess about on here lol!
I'm hoping I'm doing ok weigh in tom, fingers crossed I'll be ok if not I'm thinking of going to weight watchers, think I've been doing s world that long on and off that maybe I need a break! Although if I lose tomorrow that will all change ha!
How are you getting on? Thanks for the comment x

Extra easy
Breakfast: heb porridge apple muller light
Lunch: mug shot apple yoghurt
Tea: going out for uncles birthday to a Carvery so I'm thinking if I can resist the roast potatoes and phone before I go will to make sure of no butter on the veg I will just have to use syns for oil used to cook the meat and gravy so about 8 syns maybe?? Fingers crossed will update later!

I can’t wait to try the choc philly!! I saw it in the supermarket the other day and was unsure but you’ve just made me crave it so much!! I’m calorie counting so will have to see if I can work my way round it – fingers crossed it’s not (too??!!) bad J xx

kellythepeg said:
I can’t wait to try the choc philly!! I saw it in the supermarket the other day and was unsure but you’ve just made me crave it so much!! I’m calorie counting so will have to see if I can work my way round it – fingers crossed it’s not (too??!!) bad J xx

It's lovely I have it on toast instead of a chocolate bar or biscuits! I've been buying the mini pots not the big pots couldn't control how much I ate of I had the big one lol the mini pots are 86 calories don't know if that will fit in to your plan, defo worth the 4 1/2 syns on slimming work :) xx

I used to follow SW and I agree that chocolate cheesey goodness would defo be worth the 4 ½ syns ha ha!

86 kcal, is that all?? Wowee – so if I could be as restrained as you and only eat half in one sitting that’s only 44 kcal – yeeyy!! Think I can defo squeeze that in somewhere! xx

just back from the carvery, and they had no boiled potatoes so i had 3 small roast potatoes instead:sigh: add the gravy and oil to cook meat im thinking 20 syns shoud cover it!! nigth before weigh in as well :cry:
Oh well hoping ive got enough to cover it through out the week!!

Weigh in today just had a sneaky look know I shouldn't but looks like I've stayed the same :( before I've even ate I don't get weighed till 530 so now I'm scared of eating :0 it's so frigging annoying I've been so good although I went over syns yesterday I was still within them through the week!! If ive put on by tonight I'm giving up and going to try weight watchers don't understand how I'm not losing :( x

Back