4 stone + to lose :D join me please x

Yea I also have the app on my phone, the scanner makes things tons easier. I've added everyone whose usernames I got on here, so if you got a request from wildtrapeze then thats me :)

I've had a bit of a set back already, I went out last night to celebrate the last day of college and had a bit to drink, thats not the bad part - I fell off my bike in drunken stupor and have horrifically given myselt deep muscle bruises on my thighs. I can barely walk - let alone do any cardio exercise!! Still going to calorie count but may just have to stick to weights for now until my legs heal up :)

I was going to aim to lose 10lb in 6 weeks, but this set back is going to make it harder but I think actually I'll still stick to it.

Im trying to get back on the wagon again :( completely lost my motivation for a while but getting back to it. Joining the gym on Friday and going to return to c25k tomorrow in the morning! I'm in for the 6wk/1st target! Tried to add everyone on Myfittnesspal I'm tnova. Really need a kick up the arse, been eating way over my cal limit! On the way back from a friends we went nandos...sigh...had snacks ect...stopped tracking after a while arghhh...need to stop! Anyway of to sleep it off lol! P.S. Goodluck to everyone and sorry to hear about the bike mishap..

They odd blow-out doesn't hurt, just start again tomorrow! :) I ate a lot of bad stuff last Monday and still managed to lose 4lbs over the course of the week! It's definitely doable!

Definitely agree with the pictures. I went on a trip in February and looked just terrible in all the photos. I lost 40lbs three years ago and was just looking at the picture from when I got my lowest- 12st13lbs and I look so good. Definitely some inspiration there!

I'm on MFP too as faerylights. Feel free to add :)

I need to learn this! i keep finding foods and entering it that way!

no wont set you back think positive! just continue calorie counted and forget last night happened! (if you can haha) just jump straight back onto it. only a few people excersise and still manage to lose, think you just cant have the extra cals thats given after excersise.

try weights and upper body, and some twists. google sitting down excersise i just got loads given!

Good luck and well done with college you deserve night out. x

thats okay, if you carry on it be a problem but get straight back in! you can eat those foods for treats take that as a treat day and today is a new day!
for my choc fix and treat i have a penguin cake bar 98cals there really chocotolety so after one you feel you'e eaten a ton of chocolate, I've not risked the going out to eat yet im really scared one rack of ribs an fries are in front of me or a low cal salad or wrap which one i'll choose! we all have mishaps.

whats the reason yo doing this just think of that x

you can do it!

Thanks for the advice! I've found some good sitting down exercises, my legs aren't too bad today but the bruise is worsening lol I was really hoping to start c25k but reckon I'll give it a miss till next week.

Starting my tracking properly today, the last couple of days have been a write off - Monday was when I had too much to drink and fell off my bike and yesterday it was my mums birthday (birthday cake!) but I have been trying to be good, scraping of butter on bread etc. Small changes can make a big difference :)

Who else is doing c25k?

whats c25k?

Good luck Gemma!

I've got different stats from your, but I'm also in Nottingham :)

I too have been guilty of the "Tomorrow" thing, and restarting constantly. I am off on HOliday in 2 weeks and thought I would be at goal by then, but as it happens I've only just started AGAIN! But so far so good and feeling better about "it" than I have in months. I am going to Florida in April, never been, holiday of a lifetime. With our family, inlaws etc. I too wanna be sleek by then, no bikini bod here either (I'm 31, 4 kids) but I want to feel GOOD, and not like the fat one. So that is my goal...

oo im soo jealous of the florida holiday! thats going to be amazing!!... are your stats at side still same? how tall are you?
Where abouts in notts are you?

The thing im scared of most is my tummy looks awful right now (i was size 8 before the kids) and with my oldest i ballooned to size 18 maternity in 9 months then became pregnant with my youngest 4 months later - yes that was 5 years ago haha but my body never recovered so lots of stretchys and baby apron with being quite large its okayish to notice, but scared slimmer i get more going to sag :( hoping start on cardio excersise alot more but right now i feel like im having heart attack so doctor told me wean into it more dont start deep end.

Yeah stats are the same at the mo. I will WI on Fri and I have peeked and the scales are looking good :) Fingers crossed. I only start CC last Tue. I'm 5"6.

I'm being realistic, I'm not built for skinny, I'm naturally hippy and I've never been teeny, so am hoping to be a size 12 eventually. Have never been a 12 in my adult life, I've been a slim 14, squeezing in stretchy 12's! But never had a pair of size 12 jeans....I can dream!

My tummy is dreadful. I've made peace with the stretch marks, they don't bother my anymore, but have had 4 c-secs in 5 years and have major scar tissue. I reckon its the difference between a dress size for me. My Doc has said I will probably be able to have it "fixed" !! on the NHS but I have to be a healthy weight and maintain for a while first too, which I understand.

I live in Gedling, but was from Arnold originally, where are you?

I live in beechdale right now.

I'm same i put 9st because im 5ft 2 but i cant see me ever getting tiny, im stocky and the biggest hips ever. so i'll keep looking at my weigt eery stone i lose, i know even in end im not going to look in mirror and love my body but want to look in mirror in clothes and look nice if that makes sence. i want to walk in shops and not be embarrased looking on rails for my 'size' and people looking knowing wont be there. it's simple things losing weight for.

Yes it definitely is. I think the whole thing gets easier if you be honest and realistic with yourself. I think if I weighed 9st I would still be a 12, cos I doubt my bones will shrink with weight loss!!! Have you tried any other diets? This is my first time CC, but I have been a long time fan of WW but just cant seem to get my heart into it. I also tried SF a few weeks ago, but I was bloody starving and very miserable!

i did slimming world 2010 and lost 2 1/2 stone and was shocked with change just from that i'll add a picture from that! but i couldnt get back into it was all cooking from scratch and no quick and easy options! :(

Not sure what size they'll be lol..

before (last time)
ono.jpg
o.jpg

After (last time)
35244_421048912429_539662429_4655896_8097631_n.jpg
ye.jpg

That 2.5 stone did make a difference! You have skinny legs!

I did SW very temporarily last year when I had fallen out of love with WW. I did it for about 8 weeks, and got down to 12st 8.5, which was about 6lb loss I think as I started at around 13st, (Same again this time! Keep going over old ground!) and I LOVED having a huge jacket for lunch, but missed choc, missed white bread, and just as you said, missed speedy stuff and got sick of the cooking, and sick of mug shots!

How you doing with the CC so far? I've just got back from sports day at school. My elder 2 (almost 6 and 7) are in yr 1 and yr 2, it was so stressful and my eldest came last and was heartbroken, I've just got home with a banging headache, I'm shattered, and its the first day I can feel myself waivering as I know I have a long difficult evening ahead too....Hubby is at footy straight from work, and eldest needs taking to Brownies at 6, so will have to take all 4 with me, and then may have to pick hubby up after! God knows when I'll get to have tea, or if I am in the mood to even cook it.....trying to stay positive!

PS. That looks like Arnold park in 3rd pic!?

Yea we go arnold park alot still kids love riding bikes there (5 and 6) sorry bout my face in arnold park pic was oly other pic full body i have on the after apart fom the posing 'MONTHLY photos i did LOL'

oh gosh i get sick at thought of mug shots - well today for dinner i couldnt be bothered to cook and i just chucked a fishermans pie in microwave 108calories! and quite filling easy could put some veg with it too for an evening meal.

sounds like whatever your eating this evening is being burned off!

Back