4 stone + to lose :D join me please x

:) Might have to look ate these shakes/bars. I'm rubbish at having breakfast so these might be quite helpful thank you. xxx

Arent you depriving your body of essential nutrients from the milk if you make it with water? The difference from cals would be negligible really in comparison to the health benefits from the milk.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat - Milk does provide vitamins A, D, E, K, B1, B2, B6 and B12. Most of these you can get from other sources such as yoghurt (and the sun - vitamin D!) or in nuts and cereals. You don't need milk to get these vitamins. I am a bit of an anti-milk veteran though. Although I'm not vegan I still eat some dairy products such as eggs.

Also, its not recommended that you use meal replacement diets for longer than 3 weeks, so if you don't plan on getting your vits from anywhere else doing it for 3 weeks isn't going to hurt anyway.

Did you know we are the only animals that drink ANOTHER animals milk? Bit gross if you ask me lol

How you getting on Gemma? x

Going through some family stress yesterday and today so feeling the old tickling temptation to have some chocolate and 'make it all go away'. At work now so can't have any, just got to keep busy this evening and avoid places where I can buy some. That and I have a quarter of a watermelon at home which I need to eat!

So annoying!

Faery the cravings will pass, keep at it lovely! I know what you mean though about stress just makes you want to eat choc lol but eventually you wont have this emotional trigger for chocolate or food. Keep it up xxx

Faery the cravings will pass, keep at it lovely! I know what you mean though about stress just makes you want to eat choc lol but eventually you wont have this emotional trigger for chocolate or food. Keep it up xxx

I made it through! I had a piece of Watermelon after lunch and it cured my sugar craving. Followed by a big salad in the evening. Feel quite proud of myself for it :D

How is it going ladies?

Weigh-in day tomorrow! Nervous and hopeful :)

hey, sorry not been on i lost 6lb so far now! starting the 30 day shred today eeek

hey, sorry not been on i lost 6lb so far now! starting the 30 day shred today eeek

Congrats on the loss and good luck with the 30 day shred! I'm saving that for the winter when it's cold and I have no desire to go running :D

How's everyone doing

Well done Gemma!! 6lb thats fantastic :) I lost another 1lb this week, I've been a bit naughty though and I just come off my totm so Im glad it was a loss, 5lb for me so far!

I know how you feel Sally, its horrible being totm but next week will be a loss I'm sure :) xxx

Miche you still stalking me? LOL look at all ur badges im trying to resist sw again!

anyway ie just started aqua arobics eeek

I went swimming for the first time in years today. It was so much hard work- definitely feeling it!

I love swimming but my partner works strange shifts so only can go sometimes when he's around to babysit!

hows everyone doing x

hi i think am the samme with how much i want to loose can i ask will u be writing what u eat hun xx

I write everything on my fitness pal but if better for everyone i can copy it in here :)
i do my calories 1200-1400 per day becaue i'm at the start i'm a little more flexible with calories so i have a back up plan and can be stricter with last stone :)

Back