4 weeks......6lbs

lilprincessvic

Gold Member
Right i go on holiday 4 weeks today, thats 3 weigh ins. I want to be down to 10.5stone by time i go so thats 2lbs a week.
This is how i am going to do it.
1) zumba and yoga every day
2) weather dependant...walk to work
3) 100% with 2 SE days a week!
4) STOP EATING STUFFING ON A SUNDAY lol

Good luck! You can do this :D

Today so far I have had.......
2 apples and a tub of mango for breakfast
grapes for break
going to farmshop for dinner so that will be pork and stuffing (4.5) on brown bread (healthyB)
for tea I am having gammon, egg and a very large salad!!

God knows whats up with me. Proper got munchies. Eaten 2 hifi bars and a massive bag of rib sensations. And im now eying up the rest of the hifi bars. :-(

Right today is a new day!!!
Walking to work with a bag full of salad and fruit and a superfree stew in the slow cooker!! No munchies for me today!!

Im in a similar position, aiming to lose as much as I can before my hols. Im just focusing on the holiday everytime i get the munchies. Im sure you can do this, just keep all thr bad stuff out the house and keep up the exercise.

Thanks. When r ur hols??? I really am trying but having a small boy in the house means theres loads!! Ive already eaten all my hifi bars

Oh no!! I just have the oh with all his goodies, thankfully he is old enough to hide them out of my sight!!

How about when youre feeling tempted getting some of your holiday clothes to try on. Funnily enough the sight of me in too tight white shorts scares me off chocolate for a while!!!

Whereabouts are you off to on hols? We go four weeks today eeekkk!! Am excited but also nervous about losing the weight for it.

I'm going to Florida in 5 weeks for my hols so am in the same boat too!! Want to make sure I lose 2lb a week before I go as some of my holiday shorts are a tad on the small side!

Keep checking in and let me know how u are going on. So far i havent been able to do any zumba cos i got such a bad headache but i have been walking to work x

Will do. Hope your headache goes soon so you can zumba again! I haven't been to a class for a few weeks, need to get my arse into gear and get back to it!

Back