4 weeks......6lbs

We've been trying for 2 so it's happened quicker than I expected! Only 1-2 weeks gone according to the test. Still debating whether to continue with SW or not during pregnancy xx

Im defo gunna continue. One of my friends has just got preggers n has quit n she is now massive!! Im hoping to get to target first then its free!!

I'm going to speak to my doc tomorrow. I want to continue it as don't want to put back on all the weight I've lost this year (I lost some on Atkins and then went to SW) x

Oh right! I weight 12st2lb at the moment so just over 2st to lose. I started the year on 13st11lb. I'll ask him about vouchers tomorrow thanks for letting me know x

Today is gunna be a good day. Had a real confidence booster last night when my OH bought me some clothes in a size 10 (I laughed at him) then they fit!!! Just want to get my stomach nice and flat for when I go. Not sure weigh in is going to be too good as I have been naughty every day so far but going to try and make up for it this weekend!!!
Today
Breakfast: 2xBananas
Dinner: Beans on toast, 2 apples and grapes
Tea: My sister is cooking roast chicken, veg and potatoes.

:-D

Thanks!!
Yesterday went really well, didnt go over my syns for first time this week. Gunna try be really good today but its always hard on football days.
Breakfast......lots of fruit
Dinner......egg butty
Tea......toad in hole!!

I love them too, couldn't stop myself! I've just eaten a bag of doritos too so I think I'm going to allow myself a day off and then get back to it tomorrow. The last few days my appetite has grown so much I'm starving all the time!

I swear im gunna have one good day this week!!! Didnt go over my syns yesterday but had munchies again. I just cant seem to stop!!
Sundays i am normally good tho cos we r at the in laws all day and she makes sw sunday dinner :) just gunna av to not snack tonight and try be good tomorrow! I will cry if i put on tomorrow but i no i deserve it!!

I swear im gunna have one good day this week!!! Didnt go over my syns yesterday but had munchies again. I just cant seem to stop!!
Sundays i am normally good tho cos we r at the in laws all day and she makes sw sunday dinner :) just gunna av to not snack tonight and try be good tomorrow! I will cry if i put on tomorrow but i no i deserve it!!

Fingers crossed for your weigh in. Dont worry about it too much. Am jealous of you going to Florida!! Were going vegas. Oh is so excited he has started counting the days!! I havent been doing to well tho, was out on the beer on Friday and yesterday. This week I am being super strict, have no excuse as Im in work till 9 everynight, so will have all my meals planned in advance. Tried my shorts on yesterday though and they arent too bad. I reckon half a stone will do it.

Funky_Munky said:
Ha ha know that feeling!! We are ttc and while im sooo excited, I worry about what pregnancy will do to my weight!!

We r ttc too. Been trying 13 months with no luck. Just concentrating on getting thin atm lol!!

Back