4 weeks......6lbs

lilprincessvic said:
We r ttc too. Been trying 13 months with no luck. Just concentrating on getting thin atm lol!!

That was my aim too! I didn't think it would happen so quickly tbh! I'm so bloated I look about 6 months gone already! Not happy!!

It's * week a week early so I am not in a good mood today!!!
Crushes me everytime I come on and a week early has made it worse cos it now means I am going to be on on holiday :-(
Gotta be good today as its weigh in tonight. Feel like I have gained 2 stone!
Mango for breakfast
Grapes and Salad for dinner
45 mins Zumba when I get home then nothing until after WI!!

Good luck for tonight, I'm weighing in as well and am definitely expecting a gain, was extremely bold this weekend and ate everything around me! And drank a lot too! Fingers crossed ...

Thank you. Hows you feeling?
Today is the start of week 3 countdown to my holidays!!
It is also treat day (sort of) everyone from my department at work is doing SW so on a Tuesday (we all weigh in at same group on a Monday) we go to the farm shop up the road for dinner. I aaaaalways get a pork and stuffing on brown bread nomnom. I know its only 4 1/2 syns but feels like a treat to me :-D
Think im going to try red and green days today. Never done these so may be difficult. Am I right in thinking no carbs on a red day and no meat on a green day unless you are using them as a healthy extra?

I'm ok! Still very bloated, bought a lovely dress 2 weeks ago for a meal on Friday and I'm going to look awful in it so need a back up plan! Bet you are excited about your hol now!! If I want meat and carbs I have an Extra Easy day, nom!!

Tink my first red day went well but not overly sure
B:2 bananas
D:pork and stuffing (2syns) on brown bread (healthyb)
T:sw bacon cheese burgers, no bread bun, with large side salad
S:Digestive biscuit x2 (8syns)

Total syns: 10

What do you think?? Is that a red day??

Yeer i saw it n thought it looked nice. My OH has told me just now he doesnt like mac n cheese lol so i told him he will b making his own tea haha.
Just trying to convince him to let me apply for dont tell the bride. They give you £12000!!!!! But he works as an actor n wnt get a serious job again if he went in it lol.

We seem to have separate meals a lot of the time, he likes meat, pots and veg most night but I prefer mostly veggie stuff. I love dont tell the bride! Dont think I'd go on it though as he wouldn't pick anything I'd like!! You would be very brave letting him organise it all! Lol!! x

He more or less is anyways. Im only bothered bout my dress!! We r having a festival and his best mate is the stage manager so its all sorted more or less lol.
I dont understand y these women dont sit down and tell them exactly what they want lol. I would put pictures all over the blumming house!!

Back