4 weeks off plan, now I'm worried!!

joan_mclaughlin

I've been off plan for almost 4 weeks now, I'm going back on Monday but I'm terified!! :cry:I've completely let go the past few weeks, plus it's my birthday today so just going to enjoy it and face the music after the weekend. I know I'm going to be so nervous getting on those scales! :sigh: Anybody else going through the same thing??

Joan x x

Hi joan happy birthday, I had two weeks off and was really wobbly about wi, just get it over and done with and it will soon drop off again, dont beat yourself up. so long as u enjoyed it thats the main thing. Its not about taking the motorway the scenic routes much more fun xx

good luck for your weigh in - whatever the result - it's the last time you will see that figure - back on plan - new year - NEW YOU - exciting isn;t it.

Joan I no how u feel I'm going back Monday too after a month and dreading it!! Not helpin that I was out for two meals this week and it's my sons bday tomorrow so my kitchen is currently full of cupcakes, chocolate, sweets and rice Krispie buns!!! Currently trying to avoid my kitchen at all costs!!!

Back