4 Weeks on and I'm 18lbs down

Lou

Silver Member
I am so pleased with my little self. I can't believe that I've survived 4 weeks on this diet and not cheated once. I knew that I was getting smaller, as my clothes are getting looser, but I didn't realise how different I look until I added new photos to my album. Still got a long way to go yet, but seeing the difference in how I look after only four weeks has really made my day. Bring on the next 18lbs:D

well done you doing great

Well done LOu..looked at the pics and swapped between first and last wow what a change!!

keep going your doing well!!!

xxx

Your pics are showing a big difference, well done you. I love the costume jewellery too, I am a costume jewellery fanatic.

You should be beaming, you've done really well. The photos are great too and really show a big difference already. Keep up the good work you are doing so well.

Congratulations ! I'm onto week 4 as well and on a similar loss - I can also feel it in my clothes.

Does anyone know how I can't see photos though ?

WooHoo!!! Well done you! ...... x

Congratulations ! I'm onto week 4 as well and on a similar loss - I can also feel it in my clothes.

Does anyone know how I can't see photos though ?

I think you need to post 50 posts before you get those privileges. You are not far away, keep posting :p

18lbs is fantastic and 4 weeks on LT is no slight achievement! Well done you! Keep going!

Back