4 white Mikado's saved my day from meltdown

Pudgy Panda

I am off work today with disc problems in my back and we had run out of milk, bread etc so went to tescos - i have had a bacon sandwich and fruit salad for brekkie but was still hungry (bad idea going food shopping when hungry) but i read on here about white Mikado so i bought a pack OMG !!!!

4 mikados later i felt full and had my chocolate fix!!!

yeah i stayed on track (pat on the back for me ):D

gonna send hunny later to get more :D

cool wd hun mini milks help me stay on track

What are these?? i want some where can i get them from? Lol

Woohoo i found some today in WHSMITH paid £1 for them tho is that good or bad? x

To say its WHSMITHS thats not bad cos pretty expensive there isnt it lol x

half a syn each cant be bad? i dont think i could have just a few tho - i prefer my curly wurly's!!!

x

Got some in my corner shop for 75p and had four at my desk this afternoon. Killed the craving.

OMG! Just picked some up in Tescos; got a pack of the Milk chocolate ones and a pack of the white chocolate ones. Hmmm...1/2 syn each is great, but can I stop at just a couple.

Fantastic for killing those Choc cravings

You can have a full box if you dont have anymore syns for rest of day :) X

74p for a pack in asda

I bought 2 milk and 2 white... ate a whole box of them this morning... oops!

I am still trying to get over Mikadogate!! Once I popped I couldn't stop, and devoured all 32 in the car t'other day!! It was like being back to my old ways, which scared me a bit, but it was the first 'moment of out-of-controlness' I'd had since Christmas and realising it only cost me 16 syns lessened the pain!!X

i got them in morrisons tonight, didn't realise they done the white chocolate ones, so got far too excited when i saw them, was about to reach for my normal milk chocolate ones when i spied them, could see people wondering what i'd got all excited about :). xx

Back