40 day challenge!

Hi! not been on for a bit however been doing fairly well! still having the odd egg here and slice of ham there when im struggling but bar that going good! weighin today so we will see! got lots more energy tho and clothes are looser so hopefully the scales will confirm the same! i was off plan for nearly 4 months! didnt gain excessively but enough to make me realize i needed to restart! hope ur doing good! xx

Good afternoon Midge. Well done for getting back on track and good luck for Friday xx

Back on track - I put on 5lbs over the weekend!! :eek: But have now lost it all and this 'week' have stayed the same - but only because I've changed my WI day! 3 weeks today till our holiday and got my new packs being delivered this morning. All is good! Hoping to lose 8lb in 3 weeks...no more alcohol as that causes binges :eek:

Glad you're back on it Weecoxy! I have chicken or ham most days with my 3 shakes. I can't see that it'll make much difference at all and it keeps me satisfied.

Gigglepants, you're doing so well!!! Can't wait to get back to losing each week like you!

x

Good morning Midge. I didn't weigh last Tuesday as I had a week of comfort eating. So I'm not doing that well :ashamed0005:

But back on track now!

Good luck with losing the 8lbs xx

Back