40 & losing it.....

Feeling really positive now, bring on the next 4 weeks xxx

So having a stupid mad busy week at work, still got a very poorly doggie and going to the vets everyday, if I'm not here I'm probably rocking in a corner somewhere. Food ok up to now, not sure on weight as I haven't even had time to weigh in so hopefully will be a nice surprise when I get weighed on Friday. Week off work next week so that might be testing!

No one seems to be posting much on here at the moment, where's everyone gone??? Am I all on my own on my xen journey!!! Xxx

So having a stupid mad busy week at work, still got a very poorly doggie and going to the vets everyday, if I'm not here I'm probably rocking in a corner somewhere. Food ok up to now, not sure on weight as I haven't even had time to weigh in so hopefully will be a nice surprise when I get weighed on Friday. Week off work next week so that might be testing! No one seems to be posting much on here at the moment, where's everyone gone??? Am I all on my own on my xen journey!!! Xxx

You're never on your own honey, I've not taken xen for over 2 years but I'll always still loiter x

I'm still here too, hon! I'm just a bit quiet this week because my lovely Jaffa died in the early hours of Monday morning, so I've been a bit sad, missing her loads. She was my little mate, a real character! How's your dog doing now? It's so heartbreaking when they're ill, I hope he gets better soon. We're going to look at guinea pigs tomorrow, as we still have Trudy and they're not meant to be on their own, so we going to get her another companion. :) xx

Oh Tracy poor Jaffa my heart goes out to you. He's having another op on Friday (had one last Monday) just hope they can find out what's going on..........it started with a lump on the very end of his sheath then the whole thing just swelled up 5 times what it should be the only thing keeping it down is daily steroid injections. They talking biopsies on Friday to see what's happening (between me & the vet we think a spider bite or bee/wasp sting) he's also on antibiotics and antihistamines. Poor little fella makes all the men's eyes water that see it! If I lost weight through stress I'd be a size zero by now lol x

Really pleased your doing so well :)

Tracy & Lexie you are both great still supporting us newbies through our journeys, I hope I can do half as well as you both xxx

bexster71 said:
Oh Tracy poor Jaffa my heart goes out to you. He's having another op on Friday (had one last Monday) just hope they can find out what's going on..........it started with a lump on the very end of his sheath then the whole thing just swelled up 5 times what it should be the only thing keeping it down is daily steroid injections. They talking biopsies on Friday to see what's happening (between me & the vet we think a spider bite or bee/wasp sting) he's also on antibiotics and antihistamines. Poor little fella makes all the men's eyes water that see it! If I lost weight through stress I'd be a size zero by now lol x

Oh the poor thing, I hope they can sort him out, that's horrible. They're so precious to us, aren't they? Let us know how he gets on. :) xx

bexster71 said:
Tracy & Lexie you are both great still supporting us newbies through our journeys, I hope I can do half as well as you both xxx

Thank you, hon, that really means a lot to me.
:) xx

I'm still here. .:) Just not behaving... have a weekend away to Woolacombe this weekend so Monday I'll be back and raring to go...I'm looking forward to it! -)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have a great weekend xxx

I'm a little late posting my loss this week having a lot on with my poorly lil doggie. 2lbs is ok, can't say I'm not a tiny bit disappointed, I'm thinking if I up my exercise will that help? I don't want huge losses every week don't get me wrong, I dunno I'm maybe a little down this week. Just want to start seeing some changes I guess x

2lbs is great! Exactly what you want on a weekly basis for healthy and sustainable weight loss, so keep up the brilliant work. Is your dog any better (is it Bertie?). :) xx

IMAG0137.jpgThanks Tracy, yeah my little Bertie he had his op Friday they took 3 biopsies from 3 areas (it's such a sore place for him to have all this going on) they overnighted them to the lab and fast tracked them so should hopefully have a idea what is happening tomorrow. The vets supposed to be ringing me to talk about it but not heard and getting mad now. Don't know why they have fast tracked it all x

Last edited:
The pic is him after op a little (ok very) drowsy still! Did how are you? Did you get a little friend for Trudy x

Aww he's gorgeous! I really hope the result of his biopsy is good and I'll keep my fingers crossed for him.

Yes, we got a little companion for Trudy. She's eight weeks old, very lively, and we've called her Starbuck.

1404041072205.jpg

:) xx

Awwww she's gorgeous! Welcome Starbuck! Thanks for the finger crossing x

She's so cute! X

I've struggled a bit today diet wise so just made my version of Eton mess - meringue, strawberries and liberate honey fat free yoghurt. Yummy just did the trick xxx

Back