Fergie1992

Hi Everyone,

Today work brought me in cakes and buns for my birthday. I ate a brownie and two biscuits. I've worked it out at approx. 41 syns.

I feel beyond guilty and wondering am I now going to have a gain due to this. I am so mad at myself but it's one of those days where I could eat everything in sight.

Am I going to have a massive gain over this? Any tips on how to kill that chocolate crave!?

Thanks in advance!

When do you weigh? Go syn free, and plenty of speed foods to pull it back. Syns are there to be used, so just go lean on them to avoid going over. If I want chocolate, I have it, but know how many syns before eating it, so you can make a choice of how many to allow yourself

My weigh in was last night. I missed my normal group on Monday as was in Manchester for the week. I was up half a pound. A lot better than what I imagined. I am going to go syn free and also my consultant had words with me as I haven't been eating a healthy extra B for over two weeks which apparently you should be!

I'm new to SW and feel like I keep getting it wrong!

My weigh in was last night. I missed my normal group on Monday as was in Manchester for the week. I was up half a pound. A lot better than what I imagined. I am going to go syn free and also my consultant had words with me as I haven't been eating a healthy extra B for over two weeks which apparently you should be!

I'm new to SW and feel like I keep getting it wrong!

Everyone gets it wrong when they first start out as you're learning and adapting. In my first 2 weeks I was having frosted shreddies every day as my HEB not realising I should have been having plain shreddies and was actually going over on my syns accidentally! Despite this I still lost weight, I just didn't get the early start boost most people seem to get when they start the diet.

I wouldn't advice cutting out syns all together as you do need syns for weight loss. Our consultant says minimum 5 a day so even if you just had one kit kat a day (5.5 sysn for 2 fingers) you'd be fine and you'd be satisfying that chocolate craving. A little bit of what you like makes it much easier to stay on plan and not fall of the wagon I find

Back