4lb a week for 9 weeks??

Hey all! Well had my first weigh-in tonight and have lost 3lb! :D Now 15st 8lb!
I am really happy with this because it is also my totm so hopefully will lose an extra couple next week! Me happy! lol :):)

Kirsty xx

well done x

Well, went for an interview this week and today was told I didn't get the job :(
Oh well, never mind, was soo upset!:cry:
But instead of spending the day wallowing in self pity I got myself down to the gym to burn off some of my anger and frustrations! lol well done me!! Hee hee :)

Kirsty xx

congrats on the 3lb loss! that's pretty blummin good!! and also well done on choosing the gym instead of anything else - you've really got your head in the right place for this!! well done babe! xx

hows it going? x

Hey thanks everyone for the encouragement!:) You will all have to keep in touch and let me know how your diets are going lol.

This week has been pretty good! Some days I find it hard to eat all my points and save a lot and then other days I use them up easy! lol
I've got myself down to the gym every day this week so far and am starting to find it's giving me a right energy boost! :) It's hard to start with but when I get going I love the adrenaline rush!

Also, took pictures of myself after my weigh-in on Tuesday night so hopefully in 8 weeks time I can see a bit of difference! I'm soo excited! lol

How is everyone getting on? :):)

Kirsty xx

Ive decided to start introducing food now - I should have another week of LL, but I just feel enough is enough and I wana introduce it so its not such a shock to my system when I go on holiday. Respect to people who do LL long term though x

Hi Rainbow,

I'm sure you have made the right decision for you and good luck with it, you're getting so close to your goal!

Kirsty xx

thanks - yer just said to OH, oh look, Ive lost 25% of my start weight - Im 3/4s of the person I was lol x

Kirsty

I am on ww and do a lot of exercise. I started last halloween and from then until now my loss averages about 2.5-3lbs a week. And that is over a long period so covers xmas, easter etc. So most weeks I lose about 3lbs.

In my experience, if you exercise a lot you do lose it faster, though from Starlights post I guess everyone is different. I never eat my exercise points. But as Starlight says - not eating enough points over the week is setting yourself up for failure - your body will panic and hold on to the fat, besides if you let yourself get hungry you won't stick at it. I don't always eat my full points but thats because I am shocking for nibbling at my hubby/kids food so I like to leave a point or 2 to cover that. This is working for me but everyone is different, and if I plateaued for a few weeks I would definitely look at eating some of my exercise points to see if it helped. I think if you eat way under your points you tend to gain as soon as you eat a little more. For example I was ill last December and lost 8lbs that week. The following week I was really good and thats when I joined the gym, yet I gained 3lbs. Loads of the weight I lost the week before came back on as I lost it through not eating.

I do at least 3 spin classes each week plus 1 or 2 sessions in the gym. I also walk the dog every day, jog a couple of times a week and run after my 2 small children every day.

I absolutely love exercise and believe I will continue it longterm. However, I return to my office job in Sept after a year of maternity leave, so for 3 days a week will be much less active than I am now - this worries me a lot!!!!

Anyway, I just want to say in my opinion theres no restrictions on what you can lose each week, and in my experience ww can really deliver good results. Like you, I didn't fancy meal replacement diets, I need my treats lol - which is why ww works so well for me.

I wish you huge amounts of luck

Nicola xx

Well done girly! :D

I hope I will be able to say the same to my man David in a few months lol

Have you ever tried or know anyone that's tried Alli weight loss tablets? I'm seriously considering trying them to help me lose that extra pound a week! I know there can be really bad side effects though so am not sure! lol

Kirsty xx

I'm so excited about losing weight! I am already starting to see changes in my shape :)

My tummy is getting smaller and also my arms, it's not huge difference but small changes make for big changes in the long term! :D

Kirsty xx

Hi Nicola,

I think you are doing absolutely amazing and are an inspiration with the amount of weight you have lost through weight watchers and exercising.:)

I done weight watchers last year and lost near enough 3 stone so I know that I can do it and stick to it! I am taking it week by week and have my second weigh in on Tuesday so fingers crossed!

Like you I love to exercise too and love going to the gym! I used to hate just even walking but have gave it a chance and have realised that I get a huge boost when I exercise.

Good luck on losing more and don't let going back to work stress you, stay positive and I'm sure you can do it!:D

Kirsty xx

Hi all!

Was the big weigh-in today and I've lost 4lb this week! :D
Well chuffed with that! lol

Starting to see more changes as well... my thighs are getting smaller and also realised that I have muscles in my arms! lol sounds really funny but when I used to tense up my arms all you could feel was fat and today I tensed my arm for something and could feel my bicep! lol I showed David and you should have seen the look on his face!lol :p was soo funny!

Kirsty xx

Thanks Cara,

how are you getting on?

Kirsty xx

i lost 3lb last week, but this week hasn't been good, i had a hen day/night at the weekend and over a bottle of wine on tues night, (a birthday) along with nibbles i wouldn't have eaten sober! not looking forward to sat morning weight in. I have a wedding on sat as well. x

Back