4lb a week for 9 weeks??

3lb is good! No need to worry I'm sure you'll be fine! :) I bet you've done better than you think and if not you can always make up for it next week! :D

Let us know how you get on on Saturday.

Kirsty xx

Thank you Purple Star, how are you getting on?

I had such a bad day yesterday but am on track today!

Kirsty xx

Well after such a good week I went off track tonight! Me and David went out for dinner to the Beefeater and got a 3 course meal! why did I do it?? I suppose you learn from your mistakes eh?! lol

I had breaded mushrooms to start, marinated chicken breast and apple crumble for desert!

I suppose my order wasn't as bad as I could have been but is still pretty awful! Not to mention the two double vodkas I had with it!! Oh and the quarter bottle I bought from the shop on the way home for tonight! Oh I so hope I don't pay for my sins tomorrow!

Anyways we will see on Tuesday how the weigh in goes! Fingers crossed!

How is everyone getting on?

Kirsty xx

i lost 3lb last week, but this week hasn't been good, i had a hen day/night at the weekend and over a bottle of wine on tues night, (a birthday) along with nibbles i wouldn't have eaten sober! not looking forward to sat morning weight in. I have a wedding on sat as well. x

Hi Cara, soo how did you get on?

Kirsty xx

Don't worry hon, theres always going to be bad days unfortunately.

I only lost half a pound last week :-( so hoping for a better loss today!

Nicola xx

Don't worry hon, theres always going to be bad days unfortunately.

I only lost half a pound last week :-( so hoping for a better loss today!

Nicola xx

Good luck Nicola for your weigh in today!

Hope you do well! Let us know how you get on. :)

Kirsty xx

Hi Cara, soo how did you get on?

Kirsty xx
Had a fantastic weekend thanks Kirsty, saturday was lovely, my neice had a wonderful day, my diet went out the window all weekend but today am back on and hopefully weigh in on sat will show a loss. How are you getting on? x

Cara,

nice to hear you had a good weekend! I'm pretty much the same as you, went out for dinner sat night so was quite bad!

Back on track today though - gym tonight!!

Weigh in tomorrow so we will see how I've done!

Kirsty xx

Hi kirsty, just read through and well done for sticking to weight watchers and losing 7lb in 2 weeks! That's a great amount!

Hiya, thanks for your support! Weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed I have lost another good amount!

Kirsty xx

you'll be fine Kirsty, i've got a few days til weigh in so hopefully i'll be ok lol x

Yep you will, back on track this week and hopefully will show on the scales! :D
Good luck!

Kirsty xx

Hey all! Well, weigh in tonight and I'm just back from a session at the gym in preperation! I am so energetic today and thinking positively re tonight. Fingers crossed everyone! :D

Kirsty xx

Thanks all!

Well weigh in wasn't great! Put on half a pound! Boo hoo! :cry:

I just don't understand??? Maybe it's the Alli tablets I've been taking all last week and this week, maybe they haven't worked for me and gave me the opposite effect. Maybe it's 'cause I've saved up too many ww points during the week? Maybe it's 'cause of the exercise I've been doing and have built up muscles which mean putting on weight.

But on a positive note, I measured myself and have lost inches! Have lost half an inch on each arm, 5 and a half on my waist, 2 on my hips and 1 off each thigh so I suppose that counts for something!

Kirsty xx

in that case babes, i reckon it's muscle. if you're losing inches then that's the main thing :D

I just don't understand how I have put on weight when I have done so well on my diet and exercise! It doesn't make sense really!

well muscle does weigh more than fat hon. and you could be retaining water and get a whoosh of weight loss. the more muscle you have, the faster you will burn off excess cals, so keep at it. i think you're doing brilliantly. i think we all put far too much stock in scales. i do exactly the same myself, but keep it up babes. it will come off!!

Back