4th day of LT going strong

Sola

Hi Everyone 4th day of LT going ok so far my mouth feels like sandpaper, whatever that tastes like. Last night was a struggle though while cooking dinner overcame the urge to eat. Went to bed with my bottle of water and watched Eastenders. Then this morning was buttering toast for my son. I'm sure the toast was talking to me, LOL!!!! Made my shake and was fine. Thanks guys for the ideas on how to make the shakes fun!!

Well done Sola for getting to day 4!!!

Also for resisting the buttered toast:drool:

Love Mini xxx

oh Sola i know that feeling of the buttering of the toast :drool::drool: i would smell it about 5 times before giving it to my son.

Day 4 your doing well fair play i am coming to end of my 3rd week and it does get easier just keep distracting yourself and you will be fine:D

Well done Sola,

Great to hear that you're gettin on great!! It's amazing how u get used to people eating around you. I think its become second nature now to just refuse everybody..... no is becoming my favourite word!!

You're doin so well nearly time for your first WI! :)

Thanks everyone, I looking forward to the weigh in. I love milkshakes, adding ice to the shakes and mixing it in my smoother maker makes what seems so yuk delicious. I'm taking the kids to a friends house tonight and I know they will definetly offer me food, but guess what my answer is NO!!! thank you (politely though:). Speak to you later. Thanks for the support, this forum has been the best thing ever. If i had known about this previously I'm sure I would have made it.

Back