Step 1 Sole Source 4th day!!

Day 6 was the hardest for me, what about the rest of you?

Hi Morag, I think day 3 and 4 was the worst for me, after that I felt ok xx

I'm on day 6 now & feel physically & mental good, not hungry at all. Day 3&4 worst for me. 1st weigh in tomorrow night!

Im on day 7 and i feel ok.. I have to say my worst days wer 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th day. I hated them!! But i promise it does get better im on day 7 i cant believe im here. I get weighed on thurs altho i started last tuesday! Had a few shakes at home so i started before i saw my consultant last thurs.. X

day 7 for me WI on weds morning..they first few days were a killer,but you do get used to it(even thou you think no way can i do it you can!!) , i always have a bottle of water with me to flush that fat out ,, im cant wait to see how i have done tomorrow ekkkk lol
stay stong girls x

Day 3 and 4 were definitely the worst for me O_O Sorry just popping in here XD

but then after that, oddly, my first day after every weigh in is always quite difficult! It's almost as if I see my weight loss, go YES! AWESOME! Then some part of me thinks ("you're doing really well, reward yourself with some ch***late") or maybe it's ("you've lost a good amount, you can afford a little treat now"). But I can't afford it. I've tried that. And it ruins an entire week of weightloss XD
And if there are carbs in it you have to go through the dreaded Day 3-4 again.

No one ever wants to have to re-do Day 3-4, do they???

no never but like i said in other post im going to have to ekkk lolol x bk later off to work now x

Hey anna, sorry for not popping in earlier was realllly busy at work today.. Have got thru today and i cant believe im not hungry, its so wierd not to have hunger pains.. I still crave and lust over food hahaha but i think that wont change as quick. I am trying to think positive.. So proudof everyone including myself for getting past those 1st few days and sticking to this! My weigh in on thursday and i cannot wait!! That will keep me going! I hope i dont get weighed be ao happy that i treat myself as i have always done before :s lol hopefully i wont!

Hows everybodys day been so far? X

Ahhh, well done Nazz for sticking it out so far! :D The first days can really be the hardest!

Lusting over food was such a pain for me, I 'un-liked' every facebook page that I had previously liked that involved food. (Like yo! sushi, and pizza hut) because all they did was post images to tempt me and make me feel like I'm missing out!

Ivory how r u doing? Thanks hun, it took me so long to get past sooooo many day 1s.. What day r u on? And have you lost anything yet? X

I'm doing well thanks! :D I'm right there with you on the 'so many Day 1's it took me 8 weeks to finally get going properly!!!! I've now stuck at it for 4 weeks and lost 1 stone!! Completely delighted :)

I have to say, using a forum like this has helped immensely! It's so hard to go it alone, and feel alone! :( But you're not alone :D I started a team on the 'CD Teams' board because I've decided I'm never going it alone again!

You must be really pleased to finally feel like you're getting into the swing of it? Just keep looking forward to Thursday, you're going to be so delighted! :) I'm excited for you ^_^

Ivory honestly its taken me all year i even lost a cd consultant coz she just got fed up of me starting and restaring oopZ.. Lol.. So went back to my original consultant shes great! Iv just seen the fire shark team ur doing im so in.. I need something to focus my attention on..

I did the cd last year for a month and lost over a stone as i was doing ss+ with small chicken salads but this time i havent been having any meals iv literally been having my 3shakes and on some days il have a white coffee made with my skimmed milk.. But thats it! And i feel fine! I want to ideally lose around 3/4 stone depeding how i look and feel at 10stone.. I cant remember being 10stone and looking and feeling great so il have to see! Im sooooo glad iv got all this support especially for the evenings x

Im always here for u if u need the support pop on here and il make sure u log on thru out the day to check in x

evening :D
busy at work thats good nazz, keep your mind occupied lol
ive not been hungry like i have been yay!! and a bout time hehehee

mate at work brought chocs, go on one wont hurt ,,YES IT WILL,, skinny ppl just dont get it lol ,, i sniffed the box hmmm but that was enough

i too have unliked some food pages on FB
keep strong x

Well done for not giving into that chocolate Danna that's brill :D

i felt really proud of my self :D.. thanx x

how are you guys getting on today? I have no hunger today atall! worried about how much water to.drink though iv already had 4 litres x

hiya .. it mad aint it how the pains stop.. ive rummbled cus its been soup time thats all

i drink about 4 litres a day too x

I don't think there is a limit!! :D I wouldn't worry too much! :)

not a good day!!! im hardley loosing a thing, and im sticking to it 100% I dont know what im doing wrong, anyone els had this?

not a good day!!! im hardley loosing a thing, and im sticking to it 100% I dont know what im doing wrong, anyone els had this?

Easier said than done, but try not to focus on the scales.. sticking to it 100% is a fantastic achievement in itself! Having said that, it's not easy.. I was bordering on obsessive my first week with jumping on scales thinking 'this had better be working!' But what I did find was that my weight didn't shift for a couple of days and then there would be a big drop.. not very much.. big drop. Maybe this is happening to you? Stick it out, it will move! :)

Back