4th shake????

buffydog

Silver Member
i`ve buggered up today and had 2 packs already 12.20.
i think totm is due.
had porridge & then a bar.
i dont think i can cope with just 1 shake to last all afternoon/evening.
do you think it`ll make a big difference to add an extra shake onto today.
thanks for help

maybe if i have my usual tetra at around 4-5 then half a vanilla with coffee around 8-9.
so then i`ll have only gone over by half????

do you think it`ll make me want more tom?

hi buffy, can't really advise as i haven't been in that situation so far, would you have enough supplies to keep you going for the week if had an extra one? i would think it would definitely be better to have an extra cd pack than anything else anyway. good luck!
xx

It all depends on you. Having an extra pack is like doing SS+ so I can't imagine it being too bad for you if you really need it. Better to have an extra pack than to feel the need to pick at something that's not allowed :D

i have enough supplies wise.
gonna really try, but am getting hungry already, i hate totm. you dont really notice how much it effects you until doing something like this.
will maybe just go to bed around 7pm......lol

bloody hormones!! i found my pre totm week was the worst ever!! think i going to have extra porridge in for that week next month!
xx

the extra pack wont harm, if it makes the day more bearable and takes away the urge to cave in then go for it.

i have done it once and no side effects perhaps split last packet x

I have 4 packs instead of 3 anyway on my restart - only way I can stick to it now. Can't say I notice much difference weight loss wise - except it costs me a bit more £ wise!

You'll be fine, and better a cd pack than something else.

gonna try and hold out, just worried that if i have an extra pack today, i might have to have one tomorrow, and so on. but will if i need to.
it`s so annoying the way hormones can control you like this.

Hi I go to a cambridge group we all have 4 a day for the very reason of being able to stick to it a bit easier,I have lost 20lbs in 3 weeks so if you need a 4th have it and dont feel bad you will be fine.

I don't think it would do you any harm :)
Personally though, I find the bars make me want to eat so that might be something to consider next time.
Hope you have a good evening :)

I too now have four packs a day - only have about half a stone left to go - I wasn't losing on ss with three but things have restarted now on 4.

Back