5/11/11 - 26/3/12 Diary

Lothaerna

Let's do this....
Just back from the pharmacist with my bag of goodies costing a crazy £45 that's more than I spend in a month on shopping! I'm not allowed to start today because I had breakfast, so I was advised to start tomorrow.

I am prepared: I bought 2x1.5litres of water and hope to drink them both each day if not more! I wanted to find a cup thing to make my shakes in, but couldn't find any. I got mostly strawberry, chocolate, some
Vanilla and some soup's. Have to try everything at least once eh?

However, my house is full of many tempting things so I am considering just chucking them in the bin, but it is such a waste! Maybe I will keep them for guests!

I want to lose 4stone. I currently weigh 14st 8lbs - that is the heaviest I have ever been and hope to ever be in my life. I find it hard to get clothes and my OH told me I'm not as attractive as I once was. Either I'm too big now, or my OH is just used to looking at me lol!

I am off work for the next two days and so I hope to get through the worst of it before having to deal with people.

I know it's going to be a hard journey, but hopefully it will get easier. I will try to update this diary every day at some point.

I hope to be celebrating some fabulous loses with you guys. Here goes......

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done taking the first step. I started about 9 weeks ago at 214lb and today I'm 175lb. So nearly 3 stone gone. First few days is a bit grim so lots of water and paracetamol of you get headaches. Get through the first few days and into ketosis and I promise you you will feel great. I still wanted to eat but realised I wasn't hungry, it was habit. So don't give in, just take a step back and work out what it is you're actually feeling. Read, do nails, loads of baths, housework, anything you can to distract yourself and you will do just fine. The very best of luck.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Am I allowed paracetemol? What about heartburn tablets?

I works part time doing deliveries for a pizza place. Luckily not working there sun,mon,tues or wed. So hopefully will be ok :)

Thanks for the luck wishes :)

Breakfast. Here we go :)

Attachments

• image-3600261292.jpg
    image-3600261292.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 40
Lothaerna said:
Breakfast. Here we go :)

Good luck :) once you get into it . It's okay you don't feel hungry if you drink lots of water .reading all the success of people on here is a great help too :):) x

You can do it!!! Get them first few days under your belt!!! Lots of water and lots of rest!!!

(If i was you!!! I'd bin the goodies!!! Or give them to family or something!!!!!)

I want to lose 4stone. I currently weigh 14st 8lbs - that is the heaviest I have ever been and hope to ever be in my life. I find it hard to get clothes

I want to lose 4 stone also! I weighed 14 st 7 lbs when i started 20 days ago and at my last weigh in on thursday I was 13 stone 9. So stick with it the weight will drop off and you will show your OH the real meaning of attractive i'm sure ;) xxx

Ok, day 1 is just about over.

Strawberry - breakfast
Chocolate - lunch
Vanilla - dinner

I didn't feel hungry all day at all. I just wanted to eat for the sake of it. Then again I never really did feel hungry I just love food!

I've drank almost 3litres of water and two cups of tea. Need to get more water in me I think! Will do my best.

I've never used the bathroom so much in all my life! Hehe.

Wonder how tomorrow will go? Might mix it up and have chocolate for breakfast :) xo

Good morning.

I feel a little bit hungry today, which I never usually feel. I mean on a normal day or week I don't feel hungry. Lol

Think I will start with some hot chocolate fr breakfast! :)

Is it strange but my tummy feels a bit less bloated/fat this morning. Maybe just my imagination!

Anyhow- on to day 2 :)

I thhink u instantly start feeling less bloated so that probably what u can feel... Feels good doesn't it??? X

Feels good indeed.

Totm just came :( oh noes!! Gonna be a hard week

Keep up the good work honey :) ... TOTM sucks but if you can get through that your on the right track :) x x x

Day two:

Strawberry shake, chocolate shake and chicken soup.

The chicken soup was gorgeous, til about the last three mouthfuls and I struggled with it!

Struggling to drink that much water, think I managed about 2litres today. I don't usually drink much on a normal day anyhow.

My biggest challenge is work tomorrow, my proper work. No phone for support, no quick bathroom breaks (tmi: runny bum today) lol.

I felt hungry this evening so I had a nice cup of tea :) managed also to resist when I made my OH beans and toast for dinner and I had soup! Lol

Hope day 3 is not as bad for me as a lot of people tend to find it!

J.x

Keeping busy is my vice at the moment , today is my 5th day and I feel lots better , only down side is all the peeing . Hoping for a good weight loss on Thursday , fingers crossed , I also made a list of why I wanted to loose weight which in a way keeps me focused, that said I did put a crisp in my mouth yesterday and spat it out , keep up the good work it will be worth it in the end. X

Do try to up the water if u can hun.... its really important!!! But well done on a successfull day!!! : ) x

Just on my way in to work. Was hard to get that vanilla shake down but I'm not used to 'eating' so early.

This will be a test!!!

:) have a good day everyone xx

Could you get a small hand blender and then have it when you get to work??? Well done for having it as it helps to have all 3 ...Good luck honey x x x

Back