5/11/11 - 26/3/12 Diary

Well my boss let me out early. :)

Had to make my lunchshake in work, wasn't good because couldn't measure the water and could only stir it. Yuck!

Aw well. Maybe flapjacks are the way to go for work times.

Was feeling hungry earlier as everyone was having toast and porridge etc, but I got through it!

Just wish there was something I could snack on!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hun, just read through your diary and wanted to wish you well on your journey.. your doing very well so far especially being a pizza delivery driver!! Brilliant will power hun.... well done!! L xx

Lothaerna said:
Well my boss let me out early. :)

Had to make my lunchshake in work, wasn't good because couldn't measure the water and could only stir it. Yuck!

Aw well. Maybe flapjacks are the way to go for work times.

Was feeling hungry earlier as everyone was having toast and porridge etc, but I got through it!

Just wish there was something I could snack on!!! Lol

It does get easier honest :) I make my shakes quite thick I like them that way .I had second weigh in today 4 lb that's a stone in two weeks . Keep going it's worth it xx

Wow congrats on the loss.

I don't have any scales in my house, so I at least cannot torture myself by weighing all the time :)

I have two jobs delivery job is part time three evenings a week :)

Full time job is just an office type job!

Gonna try something with the chocolate mousse I think :)

Lothaerna said:

I don't have any scales in my house, so I at least cannot torture myself by weighing all the time :)

I've just tried hot water with the chocolate but it went really thick and I could taste lumps when I was having it .I whisked it and added more water and it was ok . Not bad for a change .thanks for the comment wow you are a busy lady :) x

Lothaerna said:

Let me know what it's like :). I like trying new things I put coffee in my vanilla sometimes just for a change :) x

Ok, just had chocolate mousse type fudge cake thing for dinner. Erm it was chewy so the got rid of the chewy craving.

It was ok, but not really sweet enough. Plus I'm worried that heating it up with degrade the vitamins etc. defo want to get some flapjacks next week, so I can 'eat' rather than drink.

Gonna be a long night, but I got a new book to keep me happy :)

Lothaerna said:
Ok, just had chocolate mousse type fudge cake thing for dinner. Erm it was chewy so the got rid of the chewy craving.

It was ok, but not really sweet enough. Plus I'm worried that heating it up with degrade the vitamins etc. defo want to get some flapjacks next week, so I can 'eat' rather than drink.

Gonna be a long night, but I got a new book to keep me happy :)

Lothaerna. How did you make it ? You could add sweeteners to it x

I used the same as the recipe that deezer sent me. However I had no sweetners.

It's hard today! Is this worth it, will the weight stay off me once I get it off? I'm worried about the whole putting it back on and some extra that I've heard about! :( I just want something nice. But it really is a case of a moment on the lips a life time on the hips for me!

I just hate bing so blubbery!! Id be happy even at 12.5 stone I think! :( oh im having a bad day. :( didnt reAlise how bad til I started typing!

Oh shhhhhhh me!!! :-( lol

Don't give in hun!!!! U can doi it!!! Nice things have got u. Where u are... And will still be there when ur done!!! Hang on in there!!! U will only put the weight back on if u go back to your old eating habits!!! Lipotrim is a lesson about yourself aswell as a diet!!! X

Keep up the good work honey ...your doing ssoooo well so far :) ...its not easy but it is worth the effort x x x

Just had a hot bath, so at least my cramps are relieved for now!

I see quite a bit that totm happens a lot more often for people on here. Is that true? I can't cope if it is!

Lovely and warm here on my sofa now, with my new book.

My OH is super supportive about this. Doesn't want me to lose too much weight invade I lose my curves lol. Fine with me! I don't wanna be super skinny. Just comfortable :)

The girls in work can't believe it either, they are all on slimming world, weighwatchers and two are doing Dukan. She looks totally fab, has lost so much weight, but doesn't know how much as she doesn't weigh herself.

I don't want a quick fix, I want it to stay of permanently. See so many people coming back to start again!

You are all so so supportive, thank you so much!! Xx

I think after ANY diet you can pile it back on.... If we eat like we used too.... the inevitable will happen!!! x

I am a bad bad girl!! I had a tiny Lille tesco milky way! Bad bad bad girl!!!

Drawing a line!!!

On another note anything that is possible to snack on has now been chucked in the bin!!

Eek

Good girl draw that line! ...and carry on!! What book you reading Hun? Xx

Ever heard of eragon? The fourth book was released today, I'm such a big kid I had to have it!! :)

Lothaerna said:
Ever heard of eragon? The fourth book was released today, I'm such a big kid I had to have it!! :)

Ooohhh no what's it about? X

Back