5 days into changing my life. . .

therealbbe said:
Hiya demon 7 lbs Oh my God that is amazing I have weighin Friday I just hope I lose something like that and in ketosis all going good then. Hope you have a fab week
Luv Sharon x

Thanks.x so far so good! Never would i have thought that i would actually be happy to have a green tongue! Might go and breathe in hubbys face in a sec and see if I've got the bad breath too. Sure he will really love that! How are you doing after your emotional day earlier in the week? Are you ok now? I've not had the tears yet-just a few occasions when i thought that i could murder someone-just got so cranky. To the relief of all around me, that has now passed. Good luck hun-keep up the good work. X

demonp said:
Thanks.x so far so good! Never would i have thought that i would actually be happy to have a green tongue! Might go and breathe in hubbys face in a sec and see if I've got the bad breath too. Sure he will really love that! How are you doing after your emotional day earlier in the week? Are you ok now? I've not had the tears yet-just a few occasions when i thought that i could murder someone-just got so cranky. To the relief of all around me, that has now passed. Good luck hun-keep up the good work. X

I am feeling no longer sad and crying all the time however I have stinking cold but don't feel Poorly if you get that lol. I am very surprised I feel good I don't know how I will manage this for 4 months plus hahahahaha one day at a time
Xxxx

therealbbe said:
I am feeling no longer sad and crying all the time however I have stinking cold but don't feel Poorly if you get that lol. I am very surprised I feel good I don't know how I will manage this for 4 months plus hahahahaha one day at a time
Xxxx

Well if you are anything like me, you feel good because you are in control. I know that i can look in the mirror and finally be proud of myself for taking the tummy monster by the balls. Before you know it those months will have flown past and you will be your perfect weight! Pip x

demonp said:
Well if you are anything like me, you feel good because you are in control. I know that i can look in the mirror and finally be proud of myself for taking the tummy monster by the balls. Before you know it those months will have flown past and you will be your perfect weight! Pip x

Awwwww thanks I really hope so because I do want to beat this battle been going on so long and as I am getting older I know it will get harder to lose it xxx

Day 9 nearly done! Went to the gym this afternoon. Its so weird when you look at the machine and it says that you have used 100 calories-normally i would think that was rubbish, now i think blimey that's a 5th of my daily calories gone! Had to take it a bit easy as i felt a bit light headed so just did mainly resistance work to try to reduce my thunder thighs and bingo wings. Whilst on the subject of gyms, does anyone else find them really intimidating places? I always feel that people are looking at me thinking "yuk look at that fat girl sweat". I always have an urge to say. " look mate, if i was thin i most definitely wouldn't be here. In not here for fun you know!" i am very lucky because i normally go at off peak time so sometimes Im there alone. . . Even then i wonder if the staff are watching on the cctv and having a good laugh! Issues! Anyway, time to do the school run. Take care all. Toodles. X

"yuk look at that fat girl sweat". I always have an urge to say. " look mate, if i was thin i most definitely wouldn't be here. In not here for fun you know!" i am very lucky because i normally go at off peak time so sometimes Im there alone. . . Even then i wonder if the staff are watching on the cctv and having a good laugh! Issues! Anyway, time to do the school run. Take care all. Toodles. X

THIS REALLY MADE ME LAUGH AS IM EXACTLY THE SAME AT THE GYM. AND I LOOK AT ALL TINY GIRLS WITH A FACE FULL OF MAKEUP GIGGLING AND LAUGHING AND FEEL LIKE POKING THEM IN THE EYE...(IF I HAD THE ENERGY LEFT TO CROSS THE GYM FLOOR)...THEN I REALIZE JEALOUSY IS AN UGLY EMOTION AND TO CONCENTRATE ON MYSELF LOL X

demonp said:
Day 9 nearly done! Went to the gym this afternoon. Its so weird when you look at the machine and it says that you have used 100 calories-normally i would think that was rubbish, now i think blimey that's a 5th of my daily calories gone! Had to take it a bit easy as i felt a bit light headed so just did mainly resistance work to try to reduce my thunder thighs and bingo wings. Whilst on the subject of gyms, does anyone else find them really intimidating places? I always feel that people are looking at me thinking "yuk look at that fat girl sweat". I always have an urge to say. " look mate, if i was thin i most definitely wouldn't be here. In not here for fun you know!" i am very lucky because i normally go at off peak time so sometimes Im there alone. . . Even then i wonder if the staff are watching on the cctv and having a good laugh! Issues! Anyway, time to do the school run. Take care all. Toodles. X

Awwwwww sweetie that made me laugh then think **** I think that as well about me!!! I went Tuesday nite. But I am doing body pump and swim no cardio they told me hahahahah and I am the fattest there but ohhhhhh well not for long xxxxxxxx

THIS REALLY MADE ME LAUGH AS IM EXACTLY THE SAME AT THE GYM. AND I LOOK AT ALL TINY GIRLS WITH A FACE FULL OF MAKEUP GIGGLING AND LAUGHING AND FEEL LIKE POKING THEM IN THE EYE...(IF I HAD THE ENERGY LEFT TO CROSS THE GYM FLOOR)...THEN I REALIZE JEALOUSY IS AN UGLY EMOTION AND TO CONCENTRATE ON MYSELF LOL X[/QUOTE]

So true. Sometimes when i see all those skinnies with their perfect make up, i want to grab one of those balance balls and see how many of them i can knock off the treadmills in one go- kind of 'skinnies bowling' do you think it will catch on? X

therealbbe said:
Awwwwww sweetie that made me laugh then think **** I think that as well about me!!! I went Tuesday nite. But I am doing body pump and swim no cardio they told me hahahahah and I am the fattest there but ohhhhhh well not for long xxxxxxxx

Good on ya girl. You show 'em!

Rkmriddell said:
Wow 7lbs is fantastic. Don't read too much into the first number as it really depends how mug water weight you hold and everyone is different. Plus you might not have eaten as badly in the run up as others. It's a great result and I'm pleased that you've made your peace with it :) 8-0 fantastic :D come find our team ideal and join hun x

Im so sorry rkmriddlle-i missed this post and your kind invitation to join the team ideal! Is the invite still open? Hope all is going well with you? Im thinking that even the cat food smells quite tasty today. . Hope it soon passes otherwise the cats might be going hungry! ;)

demonp said:
Im so sorry rkmriddlle-i missed this post and your kind invitation to join the team ideal! Is the invite still open? Hope all is going well with you? Im thinking that even the cat food smells quite tasty today. . Hope it soon passes otherwise the cats might be going hungry! ;)

Course Hun come find us xxx lol @ hungry cats x

So-here i am 2 weeks into the diet with another weigh in in a few hours. Honestly, it can't come soon enough as i am so over this diet and need something to spur of on so it better be a good bloody loss.everyone says first week is the worst-not me-2nd week was major Poo. Might be as it was totm but i hate the light headedness and the complete lack of energy. I could feel my muscles aching just walking up the stairs today-I've not felt like that since i was really big. Every time i think i might be looking thinner i look down and see that my thunder thighs are still there. I honestly don't believe that they will ever go-i don't remember a time when they weren't big. I also still miss food. To me it is so much-days out revolve around it-be it a picnic, taking the boys for tea and cake after a long walk, visiting the farmers market, Friday nibbles for movie night. I wish i didn't feel like this about food-i just do and think i always will. I know the theory-it is just a source of energy. You only get pleasure from it whilst its on your taste buds, it can't actually have any physical effect on you other than making you feel full. . .but...to me it does seem like more. I literally used to think about it all day. Im going to be a bit self indulgent now and go back and try to figure out why. Hope this isn't an abuse of the site but it is after all a diary and i really think i need to sort my head out if this is going to work. . Actually, changed my mind going to get through weigh i first and then take that trip-need to know the physical side is doing what it should be before i get into the mental. That said, if someone told me that they could re program my mind so that i didn't have this feeling about food i would be there like a shot but I've tried hypnotherapy and it didn't work. Blimey, this is the least exciting diary ever-pray no one reads it. Think i am trying to fill the time before wi. Please, please let it be a good result-i really don't want to give up. This HAS to be the diet that works. I just want to like myself.

Hello sweetie. Good luck with weigh in tonight and just in case I haven't said it before I will <sprinkle fairy dust> just to help you on your way. And believe me I still miss food I really do, but we can do this sweetie we really can. Can't wait to see your results xxxxxxx

demonp said:
So-here i am 2 weeks into the diet with another weigh in in a few hours. Honestly, it can't come soon enough as i am so over this diet and need something to spur of on so it better be a good bloody loss.everyone says first week is the worst-not me-2nd week was major Poo. Might be as it was totm but i hate the light headedness and the complete lack of energy. I could feel my muscles aching just walking up the stairs today-I've not felt like that since i was really big. Every time i think i might be looking thinner i look down and see that my thunder thighs are still there. I honestly don't believe that they will ever go-i don't remember a time when they weren't big. I also still miss food. To me it is so much-days out revolve around it-be it a picnic, taking the boys for tea and cake after a long walk, visiting the farmers market, Friday nibbles for movie night. I wish i didn't feel like this about food-i just do and think i always will. I know the theory-it is just a source of energy. You only get pleasure from it whilst its on your taste buds, it can't actually have any physical effect on you other than making you feel full. . .but...to me it does seem like more. I literally used to think about it all day. Im going to be a bit self indulgent now and go back and try to figure out why. Hope this isn't an abuse of the site but it is after all a diary and i really think i need to sort my head out if this is going to work. . Actually, changed my mind going to get through weigh i first and then take that trip-need to know the physical side is doing what it should be before i get into the mental. That said, if someone told me that they could re program my mind so that i didn't have this feeling about food i would be there like a shot but I've tried hypnotherapy and it didn't work. Blimey, this is the least exciting diary ever-pray no one reads it. Think i am trying to fill the time before wi. Please, please let it be a good result-i really don't want to give up. This HAS to be the diet that works. I just want to like myself.

I can so relate to this - I am only on day 9 & finding this week harder than last. Last week was all exciting and let's get started, into ketosis etc etc & this week the reality is that altho it comes off fast it still takes quite a long time & the realisation of months without food kicks in!!

Food is my go to buddy no matter what the emotion, good or bad, boredom, loneliness you name it, it is also my work alot of which is done at home practising baking etc so to say I am missing that is an understatement - so by no means are you alone!! I am also a bit of a feeder! I love making things whether it is yummy meals or cakes or whatever for those close to me but am trying not to too much as if it is that yummy I won't be able to resist!

Didn't mean to hijack your diary - am trying to sympathise with you!

Good luck for weigh in & fingers crossed it will spur you on for the next week.

notlongnow said:
I can so relate to this - I am only on day 9 & finding this week harder than last. Last week was all exciting and let's get started, into ketosis etc etc & this week the reality is that altho it comes off fast it still takes quite a long time & the realisation of months without food kicks in!!

Food is my go to buddy no matter what the emotion, good or bad, boredom, loneliness you name it, it is also my work alot of which is done at home practising baking etc so to say I am missing that is an understatement - so by no means are you alone!! I am also a bit of a feeder! I love making things whether it is yummy meals or cakes or whatever for those close to me but am trying not to too much as if it is that yummy I won't be able to resist!

Didn't mean to hijack your diary - am trying to sympathise with you!

Good luck for weigh in & fingers crossed it will spur you on for the next week.

Oh my goodness,please don't apologise, you have reassured me so much. When reading through team ideal posts everyone seems to be doing so well that i just feel a bit. . .sorry for myself. Don't get me wrong, i am really pleased that they are doing so well, i just feel a bit alone. To heat someone else speak of food as their buddy makes me feel a little more normal. Like you, i love baking and feeding- i get a real buzz from people enjoying my food. Since doing this diet i haven't dared do any baking as i just don't trust myself. Even cooking the boys macaroni cheese just now i could have happily taken a spoonful! I miss the cookery programs too. Thank goodness the great British bake off isn't on at the mo-couldn't miss that. And to hear someone else say that week 2 ain't so great is also very reassuring. Lets hope week 3 is a turning point for both of us. Anyway, thank you for your support-it has helped massively. Feel ready to face wi now-only a couple of hours to go. Stay strong and i hope it gets easier for you. X x x

demonp said:
Oh my goodness,please don't apologise, you have reassured me so much. When reading through team ideal posts everyone seems to be doing so well that i just feel a bit. . .sorry for myself. Don't get me wrong, i am really pleased that they are doing so well, i just feel a bit alone. To heat someone else speak of food as their buddy makes me feel a little more normal. Like you, i love baking and feeding- i get a real buzz from people enjoying my food. Since doing this diet i haven't dared do any baking as i just don't trust myself. Even cooking the boys macaroni cheese just now i could have happily taken a spoonful! I miss the cookery programs too. Thank goodness the great British bake off isn't on at the mo-couldn't miss that. And to hear someone else say that week 2 ain't so great is also very reassuring. Lets hope week 3 is a turning point for both of us. Anyway, thank you for your support-it has helped massively. Feel ready to face wi now-only a couple of hours to go. Stay strong and i hope it gets easier for you. X x x

Hey Hun. Food is all of our buddy's that's why we're all here, I think it's just that some of us deal with the removal of food in different ways. I also am a feeder, I love cooking for people and am still doing that even on plan. Today I've just cooked a chicken and cottage pie for the kids and the hubby. I just understand, perhaps because I've done this before, that having food at the moment for me isn't an option. I need to remove it to relearn why I eat the way I do and And learn a different way to do it. I fight myself continuously, not so much because i want to eat it, thankfully ketosis and my 'being in the zone' make that ok to deal with most times, but from habit and also for tasting things. But this plan is not just about the quick losses, it's about learning why you eat the way that you eat so that you can find a way to learn to deal with it. This plan is hard Hun, don't feel that you can't ask for support, here or on the team thread, that's what it's there for after all. I hate to think that you're feeling lonely. Week two is always slower, will have been even more so if it was totm for you too as you would have been retaining water. I hope WI goes well for you and you refind your focus but please don't feel you can't talk to us xxx

Good luck huni sprinkling some fairy dust fingers crossed it goes well!! I know you will be back with some great news :) xxxxx

Any news of your WI?? Hoping it is good news to keep you motivated. Keep going - you can do this and keep coming on here even if you are on a downer because there are loads of people who will pick you up, dust you off and help you on your way!!:)

Hi all. Firstly, thank you all for your words of support. I lost 4lbs this week- totalling 11 in 2 weeks. Not really the greatest loss but a loss all the same. What i don't like is what this diet is doing to my emotions. I am down, ratty and knackered. As i am already on anti depressants i need to be really careful. Im going into this week with a positive mind and putting this bad week down to totm...but i will be reviewing carefully at the end do the week 3. I have so much respect for all you lovely ladies doing this diet-it is bloody hard! Thanks again for all the support. X

demonp said:
Hi all. Firstly, thank you all for your words of support. I lost 4lbs this week- totalling 11 in 2 weeks. Not really the greatest loss but a loss all the same. What i don't like is what this diet is doing to my emotions. I am down, ratty and knackered. As i am already on anti depressants i need to be really careful. Im going into this week with a positive mind and putting this bad week down to totm...but i will be reviewing carefully at the end do the week 3. I have so much respect for all you lovely ladies doing this diet-it is bloody hard! Thanks again for all the support. X

4lb in week 2 is perfect hun. Week two is normally slow. This plan they say to expect one stone per month which is 3 per week and you exceeded that. You should be really proud. This diet is hard, no question about that especially if you are struggling beforehand. See how you go this week but maybe consider 810 so you get a small meal that might help. Well done again x

Back