5 days into changing my life. . .

demonp said:
Oh, is there a buffet cart on the nutty train?;)just kidding! I so know what you mean. I have gone to extreme lengths to avoid full mirrors for a long time. Top half ones i can cope with. But now Im looking in them whenever i can so that i can accept what i am and appreciate where Im heading on that nutty train. Lets hope its sunny in skinnyville! X x x

You girls are doing great and really discovering yourselves which is one of the biggest parts to being successful. Make room for me on that train now won't you ;) x

demonp said:
Oh, is there a buffet cart on the nutty train?;)just kidding! I so know what you mean. I have gone to extreme lengths to avoid full mirrors for a long time. Top half ones i can cope with. But now Im looking in them whenever i can so that i can accept what i am and appreciate where Im heading on that nutty train. Lets hope its sunny in skinnyville! X x x

Trust me it's at the end of the rainbow sunshine all around us!!! Xxxxx

Rkmriddell said:
You girls are doing great and really discovering yourselves which is one of the biggest parts to being successful. Make room for me on that train now won't you ;) x

Def place for you bex :) this us what it's about discovery xxxxx

therealbbe said:
Def place for you bex :) this us what it's about discovery xxxxx

Its one hell of a journey isn't it girls? I never knew it would be as intense as this when i started. Definitely going to be lighter after losing all this emotional baggage.journey is definitely a lot easier with you girls on board too. It really is a voyage of discovery-with a lot of laughs along the way! X

demonp said:
Its one hell of a journey isn't it girls? I never knew it would be as intense as this when i started. Definitely going to be lighter after losing all this emotional baggage.journey is definitely a lot easier with you girls on board too. It really is a voyage of discovery-with a lot of laughs along the way! X

Exactly!!!! Remember girls!!!

Success doesn't come to you--you go to it. That is what we are doing!!! Xxxx

therealbbe said:

Tee hee-is that your quote of the day on your calendar? Just kidding-its a good one. Its going to take some effort but the results will be worth it-i think there may be times when we have to get out and push this train but together it won't be so hard. Ok,metaphor overload! Think i need some coffee. X

therealbbe said:

Exactly right!!! We're gonna get there. A necessary journey that's one way ;) x

demonp said:
Tee hee-is that your quote of the day on your calendar? Just kidding-its a good one. Its going to take some effort but the results will be worth it-i think there may be times when we have to get out and push this train but together it won't be so hard. Ok,metaphor overload! Think i need some coffee. X

It is true there is going to be times we all want to jump off for a little while and push along the way but together we will do it!!! Yeah getting heavy think I need coffee tooooooo hahahahahaha xxxxx

Rkmriddell said:
Exactly right!!! We're gonna get there. A necessary journey that's one way ;) x

Hell yeah ain't doing this again no freekin way!!! Lol xxxxx

demonp said:

Totally agree it is more manageable with the support from everyone here. Hopefully that will help us get to the end and beyond - deep stuff!!!

therealbbe said:
Hell yeah ain't doing this again no freekin way!!! Lol xxxxx

Me neither - it's now it never - so guess what - it's now!!!

demonp said:
2lbs off, which actually Im ok about. Slowly but surely!

Whoohooooo really happy for you pip!!! Your right its the right direction i think its great my second week was three :) are you SS are you hun xxxx

Whoo hiooooo pip x another successful week u little go getter lmao x in terms of train it's moving too fast and I'm bloody holding u on it with me as no one gets off this train until we get to the end ok ! No pit stops maybe abit of bumpy track but no way can u all leave me I have bloody 9 stone to drop so yr in this for the duration ! Am I right in thinking I have the most to lose cos I'm the fattest ? Think I am ! Wow lmao well right u better not leave me ! And if I have to look at my 9 stone to go then u guys can look at yr amount with relief it's not as much as mine hey ! Silver lining and all that but my I add I'm 2 down now so 7 to go wow ! That somehow didn't make me feel any better ! Mmmmmmmm xxx congrats again hunny x

therealbbe said:

Love the quote going to make sure I remember that one to keep me in line tomorrow.

Back