5 stone down, around 7 still to go!

Anneski

Hi all :)

I just came across this subsection and thought I'd join up. I did an intro last night in the main section, but basically I've been large all my life, hideously large for the past 12 I reckon... and have managed, after years of rollercoastering, to lose 5 stone over the past couple of years without putting it back on! Owing to various issues I then stalled, but now am wanting to get back on track. I'm starting Slimming World, am totally motivated and KNOW it will work this time, just not as quick as I'd like! I'm trying to 'settle' for being happy with a couple of stone weight loss and am setting my interim goal at 14 stone, in half stone increments, but really I want to get down to 11 ish. Haven't been that weight for quite some years though, don't even know if it's doable!
Would really love a buddy to chat with! Am 47, have a wide range of interests from music to cars to writing stuff to cooking, and a lot more stuff I daren't mention, lol! :8855:

Hi to all :)

good luck

Hello, Congrats on getting into the right frame of mind and wanting to lose weight, good luck :)

Thanks guys, you too :)

hopefully it will be life changing

Well, going ok so far but I have a stinking cold now, so lots of feeling sorry for myself and ribena going on :sigh: Also can't do my exercise, still, resting and drinking so I can get better quickly.

Hiya,

I have a little more to lose than you, but have also lost 5 stone ( although more recently). I have done slimming world loads in the past and still have a lot of the books as I use them sometimes for veggie recipes. I love to bake:) And like a lot of people love my food. So maybe we can help each other out.

I am must admit though I am not doing too much in the way of exercise. Certainly not as much as I would like as I have "policemen's foot" at the moment so my heal is killing me. But we will get there.

Anyway, I hope slimming world is working out for you and if you need a buddy, just let me know:)

FB

Back