5 stone gone before and after pictures and my story :) you can do it too!

Well done - Keep it up - i'm sure you will.

Wow, im starting my journey today and it's so nice to see how far people have gotten with sheer determination. Good on you girl :)

Wow, you look fantatsic! Well done xx

Very well done to you madam! You look fantastic, definitely a head turner!

I can really relate to your story as I had been fat from about 10 years old to 24 years old. Then in the last year or so I've lost nearly 7 stone.

Replacing the 'her' with 'him' and this paragraph is soooo familiar it's untrue! I still haven't got my head round where i've got to, but I will do slowly! -
As I seen my body change with the weight loss, it was like I'd almost been given a new body. I started getting a waist, collar bones and then hip bones! It was sometimes difficult to accept the new me - I'd never ever been slim and suddenly the body I was living in had taken on a whole new form. I needed to get to know her, find out what clothes suit her, what hairstyles suit her shape.This morning, I looked at my reflection in the bathroom and I started crying, not tears of sadness about how large I was, but tears of joy. I still don't really know this person in the mirror yet, but all I can say is that I'm god damn proud of her.

TURN UP THE LIGHTS IN HERE BABY!

Well done

You look amazing, I can't believe how tiny your waist is!

Thank you for sharing. My goal is to lose my extra 5 stone in roughly 6 months and people look at me like i'm crazy but i'm really pleased to see it can be done. Well done, you have done so well and look absolutely amazing. xx

Thank you so much for posting your story- I am starting again -but for the last time!! I really needed an inspiration- and there you are!!! You are so amazing for sticking with it!!!!Well done!!!!
xxx

Back